This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
grizrgood":15klm2o6 said:
I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

You have 49ers friends? Gross

grizrgood

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":6xokxtqu said:
grizrgood":6xokxtqu said:
I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
grizrgood":30xmyykq said:
Tech Worlds":30xmyykq said:
grizrgood":30xmyykq said:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:

My best friend at work is a die hard 9er fan. But he also likes the Seahawks (Season ticket holder for 15 years). He's a San Francisco transplant from over 20 years ago and adopted the 'Hawks as his second team. But head to head? He's Niners all the way. We engage in friendly ribbing all the time, but basically he can't lose this weekend, though he is hoping his Niners win in a very close, hard fought game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":s1dk97hi said:
grizrgood":s1dk97hi said:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1je9dgxg said:
Tech Worlds":1je9dgxg said:
grizrgood":1je9dgxg said:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.
I'll be your alibi when that liver gives out.

godawg

Reaction score
Most football fans in San Luis Obispo support the 49ers (when they have a winning team) so I've been able to take a few bets here to make things interesting. Go Hawks!

49erFanFromPac

Reaction score
I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":1j8kl9rr said:
I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

And the 9'er forums aren't homers? Get real.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":2d0i6eun said:

:49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Bye bye.