Boise State vs Washington.. what do y'all think?

Spounge84

Reaction score
Wow, that close and they just give the first down to Boise without even measuring?!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SEC FAN":nfzo1r1a said:
Herby said it best. This is why I give Boise no chance in a real conference. They would get wore down. They would be just like Utah and TCU. Its about attrition. You might win a bowl game with plenty of rest like Utah did against Oklahoma or TCU in the Rose Bowl, but play in a big boy conference where you have to show up every week and you will eventually get exploited.
Maybe, but the flip side is that in a big conference you likely are able to recruit better, bigger guys too.

EDIT: Like J said 2 posts before this one (God I'm a sucky, slow typist)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
OK after the kickoff Huskies will have about 1:05 and one timeout. Wish the FG kicker was better......

Helluva game. Herbie's right, UW kick coverage hurt em.

Msfann

Reaction score
Spounge84":6wxm0w7d said:
Wow, that close and they just give the first down to Boise without even measuring?!

That sure looked short to me too.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1uy4j2jb said:
OK after the kickoff Huskies will have about 1:05 and one timeout. Wish the FG kicker was better......
And about 65 yards to go to get into field goal position. Our return game sucks so we'll probably start inside our 25 yardline.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":9ego48sg said:

I dont trust Price. A big return would be the best option.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Need 20 yds. Too many throws to middle of field....including the last one. Sigh. You were right JSeahawks. Can't trust Price to win it.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Thats how we do things the coach says. Schedule nobody and get 11 wins. What a joke. Come out here to the SEC Boise. We'd love to destroy you.

Msfann

Reaction score
The int sucked but the gift first down that lead bs to get the go ahead fg should have not have happened.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Msfann":1eu0y9uu said:
The int sucked but the gift first down that lead bs to get the go ahead fg should have not have happened.

My guess is that the yellow line on the TV was wrong. Because Washington coaches and players didnt even protest it or seem upset. On TV though it definatly looked short.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
LOL J. I knew someone would bring that up. I guess that makes them legit. They beat one SEC team in like 50 years.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":1eu82y5q said:
LOL J. I knew someone would bring that up. I guess that makes them legit. They beat one SEC team in like 50 years. Dan Hawkins couldn't do it. They haven't been back since. Win one game a year against a fringe top 20 team and that makes you legit I guess. Just makes me love the SEC more. Almost half the games are like taking finals.

Yea, i knew your point, i was just bustin your chops. Just when i was starting to like you though and think you were a cool dude you go back to slurpin the SEC.... :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Price has regressed into an epic choke artist this season. He needs to earn his job next year. Special teams today was pathetic as hell as well.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Haha. I just get defensive sometimes. I have no respect for crap conferences.