Boise State vs Washington.. what do y'all think?

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Is Sankey better than the other RB who got hurt early? Can't remember if the guy got hurt in the LSU game or the game before?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SEC FAN":13g7pgq9 said:
Is Sankey better than the other RB who got hurt early? Can't remember if the guy got hurt in the LSU game or the game before?
Jesse Callier. And right now yes, I'd say Sankey is better.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Biggest surprise of the game, Washington's converted 7 straight 3rd downs.

Edit: and as soon as I say that, Price takes a sack on 3rd down.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2j9yud4s said:
SEC FAN":2j9yud4s said:
Jesse Callier. And right now yes, I'd say Sankey is better.

Thanks. Ugh missed FG C'mon Dawgs!

SEC FAN

Reaction score
This is where a guy like Shaq or Trufant need to make a game changing play. Or a Shirley strip.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Herby said it best. This is why I give Boise no chance in a real conference. They would get wore down. They would be just like Utah and TCU. Its about attrition. You might win a bowl game with plenty of rest like Utah did against Oklahoma or TCU in the Rose Bowl, but play in a big boy conference where you have to show up every week and you will eventually get exploited.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":2wb3ht8y said:
Herby said it best. This is why I give Boise no chance in a real conference. They would get wore down. They would be just like Utah and TCU. Its about attrition. You might win a bowl game with plenty of rest like Utah did against Oklahoma or TCU in the Rose Bowl, but play in a big boy conference where you have to show up every week and you will eventually get exploited.

You would also get better recruits, so eventually it would even out.

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
Great game so far. I think one thing we can all be thankful for is the fact that they aren't playing that stupid Nelly song at every commercial break like they did last year.. Am I right?