Boise State vs Washington.. what do y'all think?

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I have a question about the stadium. My understanding is they dug out the track and plan to put seats in starting lower in the stadium. Wouldn't those sits pretty much suck in the lower portion since all the people on the sidelines would be in your way of seeing the game?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SEC FAN":3u6n0h6k said:
I have a question about the stadium. My understanding is they dug out the track and plan to put seats in starting lower in the stadium. Wouldn't those sits pretty much suck in the lower portion since all the people on the sidelines would be in your way of seeing the game?
I believe they lowered the field too. Anyone know for sure? Jay?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":ytv8bgdh said:

They wont be any lower then the old seats. They'll just be much closer to the field.

Untitled 7 zps00dea0ea

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Price needs to take note, THAT is how you throw the ball to your TE in the endzone. What you don't do is throw a 90 mph fastball 5 feet over your TE's head.

ivotuk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1da80pew said:
UW has seemed to come up short about 3 times already.....just short on tackles on the scrambling BSU QB allowing him to run for a first down and keep drive alive, just short of the 1st down when Sankey fumbled on first posession and just short of 1st down on 3rd and 12 on 2nd posession. Going to have to step up soon if they expect to win this.
Oh and God does that sunshine look good. Sigh.
EDIT: Wow Price is lucky he didn't end up with a blown out knee on that last offensive play.

Sunshine looks fabulous! It's 45 below here in North Pole Alaska.

Dawgs Oline looks like dogsh*t on hot pavement.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JSeahawks":28ohd5g4 said:
What percentage of UW's yards does Sankey have today? He's pretty much carrying the team.
Spokane kid too (I'm from there so always proud of my hometown guys). And to answer your question, I'll go with like 75%.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3rpptjqm said:
What percentage of UW's yards does Sankey have today? He's pretty much carrying the team.

Did the math and it was 78% prior to that long pass to Williams.

Latest posts