Boise State vs Washington.. what do y'all think?

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Okay never mind, maybe that defense isn't doing all that well lol. Nice double move on Peters. Then they give up a wide open TD up the middle.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I forgot this is Pac-12 football. Defense isn't high on the priority list.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
That's a TD. And the Huskies officially suck. Down fifteen halfway through the 2nd quarter with a QB that has no accuracy is a recipe for a blowout.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1fevqoic said:
SEC FAN":1fevqoic said:
Oh and I think the Husky defense is playing alright. Yeah they gave up 6 on that one drive but overall they are playing good enough to win.
Except for when they borrow Seattle's defensive playcalling on 3rd & long. :evil:
I posted a whole thread on it but I'll comment here too....there is NOTHING in football I hate more than a 3 man pass rush on 3rd and long.
Oh, and this game is now nearly over.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SEC FAN":1lvsqdl9 said:
I wouldn't worry about losing Wilcox lol.
Considering the dearth of talent Washington had on defense, what he's done this year making the Husky defense even average has been a heck of an accomplishment.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3s925o7g said:
Great blocking on that TD run by Sankey. He wasn't touched.

Run blocking seems to be pretty good. Especially to the outside today. Pass blocking is another story.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
SeatownJay":359tgfp0 said:
SEC FAN":359tgfp0 said:
I wouldn't worry about losing Wilcox lol.
Considering the dearth of talent Washington had on defense, what he's done this year making the Husky defense even average has been a heck of an accomplishment.

Good point. Nick Holt wasn't exactly improving his players.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I think Herbstriet's on the money with his comments about ASJ not seeing anything thrown his way. Over the middle quickly and some screens to slow the pass rush Sark. And my earlier comment on Price stands.....one read/knows where he's throwing before the ball's even snapped. In other words, he doesn't see the field at all it appears to me.