Richard Sherman

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1i20zwfo said:
John Clayton on Sportscenter says that it looks like Sherman is getting the suspension and it'll start next week, the ruling coming as early as Monday.
Yeah he said that on with Bob and Groz as well. Clayton usually says whatever conventional wisdom tells him, like rest your starter if you have playoffs locked up, whether your chasing 16-0 or not, or you need a franchise qb to be successful. Clayton is just guessing on the appeal, but he is probably right.

P.S. Usually the only thing you will learn from the professor is injury status, the guys money on that.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Clayton is only stating his opinion as fact. It is not fact yet.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
HawkWow":2tbz8ye1 said:
Wow...I can't believe the "I accidently drank from another players water bottle that was apparently spiked with a banned substance" story fell short. Goodell is like a human lie detector!

You still believe that the FAKE story about the water bottle that was debunked in person by Sherman himself was actually part of the appeal hearing?

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":327le89k said:
Something is telling me it gets cut in half to 2 games. Am I just fantasizing?

I am predicting one game so we will be short-handed against the Rams.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
From an interview I heard this week, they say a reduction is unlikely on something like a PED violation. Unlike suspensions like Haynesworth's for the stomp or whatever, PED use seems to be a pretty black-or-white "guilty" or "not guilty" without much room for gray area.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2hkazplb said:
From an interview I heard this week, they say a reduction is unlikely on something like a PED violation. Unlike suspensions like Haynesworth's for the stomp or whatever, PED use seems to be a pretty black-or-white "guilty" or "not guilty" without much room for gray area.
Sucks. Thanks for the info man.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3h8lkgge said:
Maelstrom787":3h8lkgge said:
John Clayton on Sportscenter says that it looks like Sherman is getting the suspension and it'll start next week, the ruling coming as early as Monday.

Interesting. Can't find anything on the web or Twitter to confirm this. The most recent story on ESPN is about him missing practice to travel to the appeal.

Two hours ago:

Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25

No questions about the appeal please the result will be announced soon enough. And I will be out there with my teammates Sunday!

Yeah, this Sunday, but what about the rest Sherm?

It just feels like no matter what he did he was gonna have to deal with the suspension.