Arizona Cardinals

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Arizona Cardinals
Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:38 pm
  • Guys I'm bored and curious about this conversation. I really feel like we are going to come out with a W Sunday night. With that said, the NFCW outcome will be riding on the Arizona Cardinals shoulders Sunday 30 December in Candlestick Park.

Now I know some of you may have presumptions about the Cardinals, I realize we blew them out pretty bad not too long ago. However, one of my siblings is a die hard Cardinals fan, therefore I'm forced to watch their games almost every single weekend when she comes over for football. They have a stout D, and I'm not just saying that, this Defense can carry their terrible offense to a win. They beat Tom Brady this year, they should have beaten the Falcons (5 INTS), they had 3 INTs against the Lions last week. They are still hungry and have something to play for, PRIDE.

Look I'm just saying this could be a statement game for them, to go into Candlestick and upset the #1 power ranked team in the league. You got to believe these guys are going to want it, bad. Especially after the embarrassment they experienced two weeks ago.
    12thManHawkFan
    NET Rookie

Re: Arizona Cardinals
Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm
  • Nope, with that QB, against that team?! BLOWOUT!!!!
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 pm
  • Not gonna' happen. If we knock off the Niners, they'll be plenty p.o'd, and will slaughter the Cards unfortunately.
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information