Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 16 NFL Wraparound Preview

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Good morning Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    I am in charge of me!
    EmDiggy
    * The Czar *

• Ha, I was just scrolling through the pages trying to find this, gave up and you'd just uploaded it. Thanks Em, hope you're right!
    SomersetHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawks/49ers at 10:45

Thanks for taking the time to get this out this week Em. Always good stuff. I pretty much agree with your take on our game this week, so hope we're both right :)
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Good job as always Em!

Hey, someone posted your draft grade for the Seahawks the other day. Holly cow that was spot on!!! Really shows that you know your stuff.

Question, do you ever do a draft grade year end comparison? I don't know how you did elsewhere, but man you should gloat a little over the job you did on the Seahawks. Do the comparison, send it to ESPN, and take Kiper's job. :0190l:
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• As always good stuff!
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Thanks Gang! I wanted to make sure I get something out this week!

sam1313 wrote:Good job as always Em!

Hey, someone posted your draft grade for the Seahawks the other day. Holly cow that was spot on!!! Really shows that you know your stuff.

Question, do you ever do a draft grade year end comparison? I don't know how you did elsewhere, but man you should gloat a little over the job you did on the Seahawks. Do the comparison, send it to ESPN, and take Kiper's job. :0190l:

Thanks Big Sam! That's a good idea! I've never done a year end draft review because usually I'm spot on ;) j/k.. I will do a Offseason Outlook video looking back at the entire 2012 season
    I am in charge of me!
    EmDiggy
    * The Czar *

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information