Over/Under 2...

Rafi

Reaction score
The amount of times the Green Bay debacle is brought up during the Sunday night broadcast?

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
If it was your usual Sunday announcing yahoos, I would say over for sure. With Al & Chris, I think you have hit the number just about right. If pressed, I would say under.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Another good reason to win this week...it helps the Packers get that number 2 seed and there shouldn't be as much excuse making when they lose in the playoffs as there would have been if they'd had to come here because of the tiebreaker.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
What's funny is all the Packers fans wanting a Hawk/Packer first round game. That would mean the 49'ers win this weekend so the Packers don't get a first round bye. How stupid is that? "We want to play an extra game and not get home field advantage! YEAH!"

nsport

Reaction score
Packer fans are true idiots. They don't realize that the MNF game was the game that turned their season around. That was a "back against the wall" moment - recall that Chicago and Minnesota got off to great starts this year and GB was in a must-win for most of the season this year. MNF triggered it.

Latest posts