McGrath gets his chance (good read)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm excited about this because he was one of my preseason favorites (not including the usual stars). He seemed to be everywhere on offense and ST. Love this guy's hustle and I bet he'll out-produce Moore in just these last 2 games.

And how can you not love his mother "and we're planning on attending a postseason game, too"

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I really liked what he did in the pre-season - sure hands.

Very cool his parents were coming in for a visit anyways and now they get to watch him play in his first NFL regular season game.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I liked McGrath in the preseason. I'm just suprised Pete and John waited so long to get rid of Moore. He was terrible and a non-factor. Nothing personal, I'm just thinking that if you can't stick with the Cleveland Browns...

v1rotv2

Reaction score
I liked McGrath a lot in the preseason and was hoping he would stick on our practice squad. Now it's the big show.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I just rewatched the Green Bay game. Evan Moore damn near cost us that game twice.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I forget where I read it, but the source struck me as a credible one (one of the coaches). The reason Moore was let go is that he
couldn't even contribute on special teams. That strikes me as pretty bad.

Glad to have Mcgrath back in the mix.

Uffda

Reaction score
Seemed like he had a rapport with Wilson in the preseason I thought.

ensett

Reaction score
I really, really like McGrath. I would not be surprised if he did have 2 catches against the 49ers

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":6hppzgi1 said:
I forget where I read it, but the source struck me as a credible one (one of the coaches). The reason Moore was let go is that he
couldn't even contribute on special teams. That strikes me as pretty bad.

Glad to have Mcgrath back in the mix.

Well, in his defense you don't see many 6'6" guys on special teams.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I wanted the team to keep McGrath coming out of pre-season. I still don't understand why they demoted him to the practice squad & signed Moore.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
I love these kinds of stories; The Dream Realized. Lots of good story lines on this team. If he were to be able to make a play or two with his folks in the stands would be so awesome for them.

fishhawk

Reaction score
Awesome. I flew out to the game in Chicago. Walking around the tailgate lot we spotted a group of people wearing half hawks and bears gear. They were wearing bears jerseys and Seahawks hats and stuff. We stopped to ask why they had on both. It was mcgraths parents and extended family. Nicest people in the world. They proceeded to give me and my 7 friends all the free booze and food we wanted before the game and talked for a few hours about their son and the hawks and how excited they were to fly out for the niners game even though their son wasn't playing. Truly great people, I'm very excited for them and their son. Hope he does well.

Latest posts