Howzit .Net

seahawks08

Reaction score
Cool story, welcome to Seattle, now bring some sunshine and warm weather from Hawaii:)

OP
OP
Hawk Haole

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everybody. There are definetly a lot of Hawaii connections up here. Max Unger for one. Blitz...tell your wife ai mahalo. Bart it's funny...every time we get a care package from my wifes family it always has at least 4 cans of Spam in it. We are ready for the apocalypse as far as canned meat goes. Riley, I will look for you. You gave me a good idea about getting to the tunnel. I want to takea lot of pictures Sunday. I have been waiting for this game for months. It has more of the feeling of Christmas than Christmas does.
Anyway, thanks again everyone.
GO HAWKS!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Blitzfan":2mwcs9zt said:
HawkWow...She grew up on Oahu, the leeward side.

No disrespect to the other women of the world, but Oahu, without question, has the most beautiful women on the planet. The fact you found one willing to leave the friendly confines of Ala Moana, suggests she is beautiful both inside and out.

Ever stroll Kahala mall on a Saturday? OMG. My wife is in my avatar. Her kicks keep me from straying... too far. ;)

Blitzfan

Reaction score
HawkWow - I totally agree! The funny thing though... I had been to Pearl many times in the navy, but I didn't meet her there. I met her here in Tacoma. I am very lucky she chose to leave the 'aina behind to come find me.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The aina no ka oi, but in the near future, my wife and I will be living our "off seasons" in Thailand. Probably 3-4 months of the year. We have been offered positions with Fairtex over there and that should prove to be interesting (if not painful).

Your Mrs is likely missing the weather of her homeland this time of year, no? I'm missing the cold. X-mas has never felt like X-mas here in the islands to me. Anyway, happy holidays to you both!