Super Bowl bound per- Cowherd

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":18fmjwl3 said:
I have believed we will play in the Super Bowl since the end of last year.

The opportunity is there.

Our dumbass All-Pro cornerbacks are the only thing that truly worry me.

Patriots won't get there, though. We will play the Texans.

Today Brock and Salk not sure the time, but they made a pretty big deal about herd so it should be easy to track when he is on.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Nobody on here has mentioned the best team in the AFC (IMHO), the Denver Broncos. They did get off to a rough start but have absolutely kicked ass the last 10 games . So having said that.....

Seattle Seahawks VS Denver Broncos in the Super Bowl.

But if we can't have that this year, I would like to at the very least beat the San Fransisco 49ers this Sunday.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Personnaly i could see seattle vs denver, after all peyton manning hasnt has his serving of russell wilson ass whipping yet. Wouldnt that make for a hell of an ending to russells rookie season too?

schkoot

Reaction score
Put me down as another hawk fan that wants to face our old AFC West foes in the Superbowl.

grizbob

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2rnj0o5t said:
Yep. It's all fun and games until we lose to the niners on Sunday.

Hey peaches, I need a pict of you so I can start your voo doo doll :thfight7: :mrgreen:

warden

Reaction score
Right now the odds are we go to the playoffs as a wild card team. That would mean 3 straight road wins in the playoffs would be needed to get to the Superbowl. HMMMM, the last time this team won on the road in the playoffs was 1983. The Superbowl is still a long ways to go.

I sure do believe that we will finally win a playoff game on the road this year. We can be the #5 seed and beat up on the winner of the NFC East

volsunghawk

Reaction score
morgulon1":1p4acv8k said:
Nobody on here has mentioned the best team in the AFC (IMHO), the Denver Broncos. They did get off to a rough start but have absolutely kicked ass the last 10 games . So having said that.....

But if we can't have that this year, I would like to at the very least beat the San Fransisco 49ers this Sunday.

One thing to remember is that the Broncos faced tough teams early and struggled, and then they've coasted on some pretty weak competition:

They were 2-3 and then put together a 9-game streak against...

San Diego
New Orleans
Cincinnati
Carolina
San Diego
Kansas City
Tampa Bay
Oakland
Baltimore

The only team in that group with a winning record is Baltimore, and they've been trending downward for weeks now. So I'll agree that Denver has looked good, but they've had a much easier stretch of games than most other playoff contenders. Once they hit the postseason, I don't see them coasting through at all.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
morgulon1":3nmc8g3x said:

Yea unfortunately Denver looks like it just may win it all this year, a good combination of QB play and defense.

Scary good.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want to play Denver or Houston in the Super Bowl, should we make it that far. (Mostly because I think Manning is liable to choke in the big game, and I think we'd match up pretty well with the Texans.) I think Denver can take down the Patriots at home (current projection of #2 v #3), so it's not too unlikely.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
I called Bronco's Seahawks as my SB Dream.. The disdain I have for the Bronco's :cussing: makes that the first SB Trophy I want in the case. We might not have beat Elway on the field very often but we can make him cry in his luxury booth.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
At this point I would not be shocked if Doc Brown showed up in his Deloreon Time Machine with a 2/4/2013 editon of the Seattle Times with a picture of Russell Wilson with the Lombardi.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Too early to talk about Super Bowls, with the possibility of most or all playoff games away, it is a tall order.

Latest posts