Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Starrman44

Reaction score
My insecurities say that the Ninnies will win, but forget all that.

In the first game I kinda went between us scoring 13 and 19 points (IIRC). I think we are much better offensively. I am going to say we score 27. I see either a 49ers 31-27 win or a Seahawks 27-24 win.

I am going to go with my heart.

Seahawks 27
Forty Niners 24

PS - Hope we score 50 or above!

60niners

Reaction score
34-27 Niners win. Score makes the game appear closer than it is.

camdawg

Reaction score
60niners":2a1d26hb said:
34-27 Niners win. Score makes the game appear closer than it is.

Sure....because the last two games have been such dominant wins for the 49ers, with the Seahawks having the lead at halftime in both games.

This time, we won't blow opportunities like Tarvaris at the goal line, or all the dropped passes. Seahawks 24, 49ers 14.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
My head is telling me we're going to lose and I'm going to be enormously let down.

My heart is telling me that I'm going to enjoy the hell out of Sunday night after the heart attack finally stops...

Screw it:

Seattle 27 SF 21

7-7 RtD

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Not going to bother with a prediction, but I will note that the 49ers haven't won 3 in a row all season long, and I think that it will be very difficult for them to break that trend in the toughest place to play in the league. We'll represent the toughest defense that Kaepernick has faced on the road in his career. I think those things play in our favor.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I WANT TO BELIEVE! I see this one as a tough game that could really go either way, but I am never picking against the Hawks at home

Hawks 17
Whiners 13

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Good score Aros, I did some math in my head and came up with the same thing. :th2thumbs:

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Seahawks 54
Niners 10

:179422: :0190l: :179422: :0190l: :179422: :0190l:

12thMan1

Reaction score
chawx":9cakta7s said:
Fox0r":9cakta7s said:
Call me crazy, but I am not intimidated by the 49ers. They are coming to OUR house and this is OUR time. They're going to get a rude awakening come Sunday. We're going to dismantle them, and they'll spend the whole of next week doubting themselves heading into a crucial Arizona game.

[youtube]6NEKzLiXfuc[/youtube]

This is exactly what I thought of when I read that post lol

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I;m afraid the 9ers may have had one of those games last week where they figured something out with Kap and their offense, like we did against Chicago. They were my mid-season favorite to win the conference and until the Hawks can put them away they still are. I love where our Hawks are, but I think SF is about to start rolling again. UI have a feeling they will run the ball well and Kap will scramble for a couple big first downs. Their secondary will give us fits and in the end a couple long drives will kill our D again.

Niners 27
Hawks 17

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
49ers expose our receiving roster and leave us hurting for actual separation; Kaepernick exposes whatever CB depth is playing for the Seahawks that day.

Wilson does his best, but it isn't enough against San Francisco's evolving offense.

49ers 27
Seahawks 17

RTD: 7-7

Apeman00

Reaction score
This is the TREND that I love....

Lovie Smith - "That was embarrassing"
Ken Whisenhunt - "That was embarrassing"
Chan Gailey - "That was embarrassing"

Your Turn Harbaugh!!!!

Come on Hawks, give us one at home, lets make some history.... back to back to back 50 points.!!!!!

Slick

Reaction score
Too difficult to predict but I want a Seahawks victory in whatever goddamn form it comes in.

DHawk

Reaction score
So ive had a bad feeling about this game the last couple days and it was just topped off with a nightmare last night.

First quarter is all Hawks, 14-0. Second quarter we get a fg, still all Hawks, 17-0. But then the second half starts... All 9ers.

9ers 34
Seahawks 24

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I predict Kaepernick and company will score 3-TD's and 2 field goals against our bend but don't break defense for 27 points. Unfortunately for the whiners, RW passes for 3-TD's and runs for 1 more TD, while Beastmode gets 120 yards on 18 carries and 2-TD's. The Hawks defense will score 1-TD (pick-6) on the first play of the second half and on the final play of the game (just to piss off Harbaughdouch) the Hawks score a field goal from the 32 yard line to make the final score...........52-27 Seahawks - as time runs out. Harbaughdouch has to be restrained and ends up spending the night in jail pending assult charges when he throws a fit and tries to beat up on Pete Carroll, but no worries, Big Red gets between the coaches and breaks it up easily. Future Seahawk/Whiner games will be VERY interesting.

The National media then will crap their collective pants all through the holidays. Mel Kiper comes out with the truth about his mental illness and the fact that his hair is actually a wig he got at a garage sale in 1967 for 50 cents.

Go Arizona..........(they will beat SF - - - after the Whiners melt down against the Seahawks and turn all bitchy against each other and bail their coach out of jail.)

Latest posts