Attention All 12th Man Attending This Sunday...

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
If there's one game ALL YEAR we need 12's to step up, it's this one. We did fine against GB, and NE was good too, Dallas wasn't bad....

We need NYG Epic though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, I have been telling everyone that if any of us have even a LITTLE bit of voice on XMas Eve, we haven't done our job.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am still getting my voice back from last Sunday. The Backstage in Culver City was rocking.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Seriously, you guys better bring it!

I wish I could be there for this one but I'll have to hold it down, in spirit, from Carlow East in NYC. A lot of regulars are making the trek back to Seattle for the holidays so it won't be as packed as usual but I care not! I will still scream until I'm coughing up shards of my bloody lungs! I've cruised through this week so far just waiting, constantly thinking about Sunday's game. I can't imagine how I'm going to be feeling about an hour before kickoff.

Give the 49ers hell!!!

Jiggy

Reaction score
We need BEASTQUAKE loud!

We need NFC championship game loud!

All you pot smokers going to the game need to delay your mellow till after the game!

Ballz

Reaction score
Loud and proud baby! Section 336.

I was lucky enough to fly out to Chicago and attend the game at Soldier Field a few weeks ago. (Experience of a lifetime for sure). But, I was honestly shocked at the way the crowd noise worked there. The only time they made noise was on 3rd downs, and this was after the jumbotron told them to get loud. On first and second down, it was unbelievably quiet. I was in seats five rows from the field, and on both of the final 2 drives I could actually hear Russel Wilson's cadence. It really surprised me. But it also made me understand why we have the reputation we do, because we bring it on EVERY DEFENSIVE SNAP!!! I'm so ridiculously fired up for this game!!!!!!!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'll be there. The atmosphere is going to be insane. I've been to plenty of memorable games at that stadium, but none am I more pumped up for than this one, to include the 2005 NFCCG.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I heard volume 12 after Rice scored against the Pats. That was pretty deafening. Regardless, I fully expect to hear it and be a part of it this Sunday.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am ready and will definitely make noise. Will be going to the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Here's how they plan to deal with the crowd noise:

Making sure one hand always is on the ground, the 6-foot-8, 300-pound right guard will twist and watch for a signal from quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who will be at least 4 1/2 yards behind him in the shotgun formation.

When he sees Kaepernick raise his knee, Boone will turn to the man on his left, center Jonathan Goodwin, and tap him on the arm – the sign that it's time to snap the ball.

Sound overly complicated? It's a lot more effective than shouting the snap count in a stadium that swallows up voices even when the speaker is mere inches away.

"I think it's just keeping your poise and really focusing in," Boone said of getting off a play correctly in a cacophonous stadium. "I think (offensive-line coach Mike) Solari does a good job of that, and I think it's definitely a big key for us, especially in a stadium like this week's where it's going to be very loud."

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/12/20/506662 ... crowd.html

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Is that what the noise is I hear echoing from the west? I'm all the way in Jersey and I keep meaning to go check out that noise. Boy is it loud! ;)

mjwhitay

Reaction score
First game ever in the Clink. I will not be able to speak for a week, I assure you. My newly turned Seahawks fan girlfriend also will be bringing it.

Hawk Haole

Reaction score
I am going with my 13 year old daughter. 13 year old girls excell at screaming.

Sam: What's shaking, Norm?

Norm: All four cheeks and a couple of chins.

I miss that show

Jiggy

Reaction score
hoxrox":21bxkdsd said:

Making sure one hand always is on the ground, the 6-foot-8, 300-pound right guard will twist and watch for a signal from quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who will be at least 4 1/2 yards behind him in the shotgun formation.

When he sees Kaepernick raise his knee, Boone will turn to the man on his left, center Jonathan Goodwin, and tap him on the arm – the sign that it's time to snap the ball.

Sound overly complicated? It's a lot more effective than shouting the snap count in a stadium that swallows up voices even when the speaker is mere inches away.

"I think it's just keeping your poise and really focusing in," Boone said of getting off a play correctly in a cacophonous stadium. "I think (offensive-line coach Mike) Solari does a good job of that, and I think it's definitely a big key for us, especially in a stadium like this week's where it's going to be very loud."

Not intending to call you you Horox. But wouldn't this tell the D-Line it's time to snap the ball? Or is there more to this? If he taps the center w/ 1 finger count to 3, wiggle your toes four times and then snap? If 2 fingers, just snap it? Is all this determined by the speed of the foot motion from Kap?

Just seems silly.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Jiggy":8wktl31u said:
hoxrox":8wktl31u said:

Not intending to call you you Horox. But wouldn't this tell the D-Line it's time to snap the ball? Or is there more to this? If he taps the center w/ 1 finger count to 3, wiggle your toes four times and then snap? If 2 fingers, just snap it? Is all this determined by the speed of the foot motion from Kap?

Just seems silly.

It does seem silly and could give our d line an advantage on the snap. But that's just what the article is reporting they are doing.