Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Eastcoast9erfan":3u7wpnr2 said:
Some of you guys REALLY think you are going to put up 50 points on the Niners?

Come On Mannn!

Granted, you guys are hot right now, and real niner fans are glad to see our conference improving as it makes the games more fun...but there is no freaking way you are going to put anything near 50 points on us.

Watch for the Niners to run run run this game, sprinkled with a few bombs to Moss and Crabtree.

49ers 27
Hawks 23

It think most of the 50+ predictions are more like, let's make history, kinda like playing the 500+ million dollar lottery even though you don't gamble.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The San Francisco Forty-niners are extrapolated to score 24 here, and
The Seattle Seahawks are extrapolated to score 25 by means of something kind of funky.

49fansince70

Reaction score
This is going to be a war. The NFL has been crazy this year; who would have predicted that the Giants would destroy SF and then totally lay an egg vs. Atlanta. Most of the statistics I've been reading about the 49ers and the Seahawks suggest that the home field advantage should be enough for the seahawks to win. I've been dreading this game all year, the Seahawks are so tough at home, Russell Wilson has grown into a top flight QB, Lynch is a beast, and we all know about that defense. But I'm a niner fan and I'd feel like an idiot if I picked them to lose and they won. 49ers 17, Seahawks 16.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
51-13, Seahawks. There, I called it. First team in NFL history to get 3 consecutive 50-burgers. Do I think it's really going to happen? No. I'm calling the score with my heart this week, not my brain.

endzorn

Reaction score
Something tells me we just aren't ready to overtake San Fran. I can see it next season when our young guys are more battle tested, but I have a really bad feeling about this.

Niners 20
Hawks 16

Fisherhawk

Reaction score
The weather Sun night so far is saying 38-41 deg,with a chance of showers.With a wet,slick ball in the colder weather I would go with the guy with bigger hands for better control and less fumbling.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think the rain will matter. It certainly didn't matter to the 49ers last Sunday.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think we pull it off this time. Wilson is ready for his biggest challenge yet.

Seahawks 20
49ers 17

My record to Date: 6-8

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Statement win. We won't score 50, but we'll put up 31.

Seahawks 31
Niners 16

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Aros":1og9anil said:
Unfortunately I don't think the rain will matter. It certainly didn't matter to the 49ers last Sunday.

I think it did...most of those turnovers they forced were due to a slick ball in wet conditions. The amount of luck they had in that game is astounding. Too bad for them lady luck will be on our side come Sunday night.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Whoever commits the most turnovers....loses! That said, If our Defense can keep their "run game" in check, we should win.... 27-24

kendog2639

Reaction score
hawks get handled up front on both sides of the ball!!! kape runs wild

20-13 49ers

we will be ready for them next year!!!

jhball

Reaction score
We are rolling, at home vs the freakin niners with a very green qb. This is the beginning of the end for kaeperdouche. He will not be prepared for the clink or the 12.

31-17 Hawks

Seeker

Reaction score
I think we can all agree one thing, there is no way the hawks throw up another 50 point blow out.

hawks 49
niners 0