Kurt Warner's Top 5 QB's

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Just saw Kurt on NFL Access, giving some love to Russell.

1 - Cam Newton
2 - Russell Wilson
3 - Peyton Manning
4 - Tony Romo
5 - Colin Kaepernick

Waterhawk1

Reaction score
Was he drunk? That has to be the worst top 5 QB list in the history of QB lists. I love Russell but really?
Come off the edge Kurt, it will get better after some counceling.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":36ezp8et said:
JSeahawks":36ezp8et said:
Well, Russell or not, that list is pretty horrible.

its week by week based on how they played in the last game.
This^

He has a new list every week based on the last game played and just the last game played.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":rupx4ccx said:
Navyhawkfan187":rupx4ccx said:
JSeahawks":rupx4ccx said:
Well, Russell or not, that list is pretty horrible.

its week by week based on how they played in the last game.
This^

He has a new list every week based on the last game played and just the last game played.

Awh, that makes more sense. Still, in that case it should have Kurt Cousins and Tom Brady in there somewhere.

Rafi

Reaction score
He does a new list weekly but it seems as though Russell has made himself a regular on said list.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Cam Newton issues have been overblown in the national media as usual and by a certain number of people, who have hated Cam, well before he was even drafted. There are certain people who will NEVER accept Cam as a QB. This shouldn't be a mystery.
Cam Newton has had a really good season overall. Cam Newton has gone 150+ passes without a turnover. Won 3 games and lost one game in OT in Kansas City. I think most people have a bad opinion of Cam Newton, based on the Pathetic National Media, that only reports on people when issues come up. Newton beat the Falcons, Chargers and Redskins ... two pretty good teams, if you ask me.
I would like to warn you all about the National Media and Russell Wilson. Right now, they are "surprised" about his performance. What will the Media say, when he has 2 or 3 bad games? Be very careful ... these people are only looking to create traffic and audience...

Bakergirl

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3fteb1ah said:
The Cam Newton issues have been overblown in the national media as usual and by a certain number of people, who have hated Cam, well before he was even drafted. There are certain people who will NEVER accept Cam as a QB. This shouldn't be a mystery.
Cam Newton has had a really good season overall. Cam Newton has gone 150+ passes without a turnover. Won 3 games and lost one game in OT in Kansas City. I think most people have a bad opinion of Cam Newton, based on the Pathetic National Media, that only reports on people when issues come up. Newton beat the Falcons, Chargers and Redskins ... two pretty good teams, if you ask me.
I would like to warn you all about the National Media and Russell Wilson. Right now, they are "surprised" about his performance. What will the Media say, when he has 2 or 3 bad games? Be very careful ... these people are only looking to create traffic and audience...

I'm not worried about what they will say if he has a couple bad games. The wind blows hot and cold all the time in the NFL. Andrew Luck has been a turn over machine...they still ride his jock. Look at Brees didn't he have a 5 interception game this year? No one is falling out of love with him. Wilson will be fine.

rightbench

Reaction score
funny cause he said Kap was the better QB in an earlier segment on the same program. I was really confused. maybe he had too many concussions in his career and can't remember things now :-/

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I guess you didn't understand my point. Andrew Luck and Cam Newton are two completely different beasts. Cam was a very controversial pick by the Panthers. Therefore, Cam was been given a very short leash.

I live in NC and despite his good numbers and the records he broke here at NC State, Russell Wilson didn't leave NC State in good terms. The underlying reasons had little to do with football and were very controversial.
Seattle and the Pacific Northwest might be a different place than NC, but my point was, the media/the environment can make or break a guy very easily. In Russell Wilson, the Seahawks have acquired a little jewel. Don't let the National Media or people with different agendas derail your franchise, as some people have tried to do here with Cam. Protect him, nurture him and give him time to grow, mature.
That's all I'm saying.
Bakergirl":6ar0n5n2 said:
I'm not worried about what they will say if he has a couple bad games. The wind blows hot and cold all the time in the NFL. Andrew Luck has been a turn over machine...they still ride his jock. Look at Brees didn't he have a 5 interception game this year? No one is falling out of love with him. Wilson will be fine.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
joeseahawks":3pdsxu1e said:
I guess you didn't understand my point. Andrew Luck and Cam Newton are two completely different beasts. Cam was a very controversial pick by the Panthers. Therefore, Cam was been given a very short leash.

I live in NC and despite his good numbers and the records he broke here at NC State, Russell Wilson didn't leave NC State in good terms. The underlying reasons had little to do with football and were very controversial.
Seattle and the Pacific Northwest might be a different place than NC, but my point was, the media/the environment can make or break a guy very easily. In Russell Wilson, the Seahawks have acquired a little jewel. Don't let the National Media or people with different agendas derail your franchise, as some people have tried to do here with Cam. Protect him, nurture him and give him time to grow, mature.
That's all I'm saying.
Oh I hear what you're saying. I just don't think Wilson is all that fragile, and I think it makes a difference that he's happy in Seattle, and the fans in Seattle are VERY happy with him.

AVL

Reaction score
Newton and Wilson are total opposites who happen to have the same occupation. Just look at each of them after a hand off. One will slump away waiting for the spot light to return. The other will either continue with the deception or follow the play looking for loose balls or blocks.

Maybe Warner should narrow his performance list to meaningful games, as Cam is hurting the teams draft status while washing the glass on his phone booth.

Slick

Reaction score
joeseahawks":uv655chj said:

Cam gets a bad reputation because he was a thief at Florida. His dad didn't help him when he auctioned his services to other universities. Now he has spent two years in the NFL being a pouty-face and the media crucified him for it.

My opinion of him is that of someone who still needs to mature a little because he is an amazing athlete and QB.

Latest posts