Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Kurt Warner's Top 5 QB's
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 pm 
NET Starter

Just saw Kurt on NFL Access, giving some love to Russell.

1 - Cam Newton
2 - Russell Wilson
3 - Peyton Manning
4 - Tony Romo
5 - Colin Kaepernick

Post subject: Re: Kurt Warner's Top 5 QB's
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm 
* NET Moderator *

Well, Russell or not, that list is pretty horrible.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:38 pm 
NET Veteran

Cam Newton beat out Russel? DISRESPECT!!!!

:)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:48 pm 
NET Veteran

JSeahawks wrote:

its week by week based on how they played in the last game.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:49 pm 
NET Rookie

Was he drunk? That has to be the worst top 5 QB list in the history of QB lists. I love Russell but really?
Come off the edge Kurt, it will get better after some counceling.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm 
NET Veteran

Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:

This^

He has a new list every week based on the last game played and just the last game played.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm 
* NET Moderator *

Hawkfan77 wrote:
Navyhawkfan187 wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:

This^

He has a new list every week based on the last game played and just the last game played.

Awh, that makes more sense. Still, in that case it should have Kurt Cousins and Tom Brady in there somewhere.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 pm 
NET Practice Squad

He does a new list weekly but it seems as though Russell has made himself a regular on said list.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:30 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Cam Newton actually has the best QBR since week 11 I believe...shocking, yes

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 pm 
*The Prophet*

The Cam Newton issues have been overblown in the national media as usual and by a certain number of people, who have hated Cam, well before he was even drafted. There are certain people who will NEVER accept Cam as a QB. This shouldn't be a mystery.
Cam Newton has had a really good season overall. Cam Newton has gone 150+ passes without a turnover. Won 3 games and lost one game in OT in Kansas City. I think most people have a bad opinion of Cam Newton, based on the Pathetic National Media, that only reports on people when issues come up. Newton beat the Falcons, Chargers and Redskins ... two pretty good teams, if you ask me.
I would like to warn you all about the National Media and Russell Wilson. Right now, they are "surprised" about his performance. What will the Media say, when he has 2 or 3 bad games? Be very careful ... these people are only looking to create traffic and audience...

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:38 pm 
NET Veteran

joeseahawks wrote:
The Cam Newton issues have been overblown in the national media as usual and by a certain number of people, who have hated Cam, well before he was even drafted. There are certain people who will NEVER accept Cam as a QB. This shouldn't be a mystery.
Cam Newton has had a really good season overall. Cam Newton has gone 150+ passes without a turnover. Won 3 games and lost one game in OT in Kansas City. I think most people have a bad opinion of Cam Newton, based on the Pathetic National Media, that only reports on people when issues come up. Newton beat the Falcons, Chargers and Redskins ... two pretty good teams, if you ask me.
I would like to warn you all about the National Media and Russell Wilson. Right now, they are "surprised" about his performance. What will the Media say, when he has 2 or 3 bad games? Be very careful ... these people are only looking to create traffic and audience...

I'm not worried about what they will say if he has a couple bad games. The wind blows hot and cold all the time in the NFL. Andrew Luck has been a turn over machine...they still ride his jock. Look at Brees didn't he have a 5 interception game this year? No one is falling out of love with him. Wilson will be fine.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 pm 
NET Veteran

RUSSSSSSSSS!

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 pm 
NET Veteran

funny cause he said Kap was the better QB in an earlier segment on the same program. I was really confused. maybe he had too many concussions in his career and can't remember things now :-/

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:58 pm 
*The Prophet*

I guess you didn't understand my point. Andrew Luck and Cam Newton are two completely different beasts. Cam was a very controversial pick by the Panthers. Therefore, Cam was been given a very short leash.

I live in NC and despite his good numbers and the records he broke here at NC State, Russell Wilson didn't leave NC State in good terms. The underlying reasons had little to do with football and were very controversial.
Seattle and the Pacific Northwest might be a different place than NC, but my point was, the media/the environment can make or break a guy very easily. In Russell Wilson, the Seahawks have acquired a little jewel. Don't let the National Media or people with different agendas derail your franchise, as some people have tried to do here with Cam. Protect him, nurture him and give him time to grow, mature.
That's all I'm saying.
Bakergirl wrote:
I'm not worried about what they will say if he has a couple bad games. The wind blows hot and cold all the time in the NFL. Andrew Luck has been a turn over machine...they still ride his jock. Look at Brees didn't he have a 5 interception game this year? No one is falling out of love with him. Wilson will be fine.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:06 pm 
NET Veteran

joeseahawks wrote:
I guess you didn't understand my point. Andrew Luck and Cam Newton are two completely different beasts. Cam was a very controversial pick by the Panthers. Therefore, Cam was been given a very short leash.

I live in NC and despite his good numbers and the records he broke here at NC State, Russell Wilson didn't leave NC State in good terms. The underlying reasons had little to do with football and were very controversial.
Seattle and the Pacific Northwest might be a different place than NC, but my point was, the media/the environment can make or break a guy very easily. In Russell Wilson, the Seahawks have acquired a little jewel. Don't let the National Media or people with different agendas derail your franchise, as some people have tried to do here with Cam. Protect him, nurture him and give him time to grow, mature.
That's all I'm saying.

Oh I hear what you're saying. I just don't think Wilson is all that fragile, and I think it makes a difference that he's happy in Seattle, and the fans in Seattle are VERY happy with him.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:19 pm 
NET Veteran

Kind of a weird list.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:26 am 
NET Starter

Newton and Wilson are total opposites who happen to have the same occupation. Just look at each of them after a hand off. One will slump away waiting for the spot light to return. The other will either continue with the deception or follow the play looking for loose balls or blocks.

Maybe Warner should narrow his performance list to meaningful games, as Cam is hurting the teams draft status while washing the glass on his phone booth.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:59 am 
NET Veteran

joeseahawks wrote:

Cam gets a bad reputation because he was a thief at Florida. His dad didn't help him when he auctioned his services to other universities. Now he has spent two years in the NFL being a pouty-face and the media crucified him for it.

My opinion of him is that of someone who still needs to mature a little because he is an amazing athlete and QB.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

I'm tired of rankings.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]