Good seats?

Crispy

Reaction score
So I was invited to the S.F. Game this weekend. And all I know is that the seats are in an undercover section.. Does that mean they're good, bad, or either? Ive never been to a Seahawks game..

MLTHawk

Reaction score
All seats in the Clink are good. I'd say the ones I least like to sit in are the Hawks nest. There are some lower level seats undercover as well.

Reaction score
MLTHawk":gtyb3cyn said:
All seats in the Clink are good. I'd say the ones I least like to sit in are the Hawks nest. There are some lower level seats undercover as well.
Why don't you like the Hawks Nest??? I've sat everywhere in CenturyLink and there its nowhere else I'd rather sit than the Nest. Best combination of price, view and atmosphere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The Radish

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":19cjt5zq said:
MLTHawk":19cjt5zq said:
Why don't you like the Hawks Nest??? I've sat everywhere in CenturyLink and there its nowhere else I'd rather sit than the Nest. Best combination of price, view and atmosphere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Fans in the Hawks Nest are really great. We sat there for Romo's first start for the 'Boys years ago in preseason. I didn't realize they don't have seat backs and by games end I was dying. So to anyone sitting there take a clampon seat back.

Other than that you can't sit anywhere with any more fan buzz.

:th2thumbs:

seahawks08

Reaction score
Well if you get to watch this game, go for it, it is epic. I dont like climbing a lot, and 300 series when the rows start with AA and upwards, you will have some climbing to do, otherwise, the whole field and the game experience is something to die for!