9ers fans

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Have you guys seen their thread about us over there?

There's a dude crying about how we banned their guy trolling. And he's keeps posting the link here like it's his job.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What's with Niners fans and violence? Overcompensation for their city's reputation?

rlkats

Reaction score
All fans message boards have its fair share of idiots and trolls. I ignore all jabs directed to my niners, But I will talk football when it is educated. I do not get involved with the schoolyard name calling like both boards have on it time from time. There are good people that heve respect for others. Its sad to see someone get off on the name calling its childish. Talking about punching someones wife in the throat is irrational and immature. So off my soapbox sorry. Here is to a great game with no injuries. Both teams are great and it will not be a easy game for either. good luck and hopefully we will see each other in the playoffs

Go Niners.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
rlkats":1hp87sqh said:
All fans message boards have its fair share of idiots and trolls. I ignore all jabs directed to my niners, But I will talk football when it is educated. I do not get involved with the schoolyard name calling like both boards have on it time from time. There are good people that heve respect for others. Its sad to see someone get off on the name calling its childish. Talking about punching someones wife in the throat is irrational and immature. So off my soapbox sorry. Here is to a great game with no injuries. Both teams are great and it will not be a easy game for either. good luck and hopefully we will see each other in the playoffs

Go Niners

The bolded part is the only part I disagree with! :lol:

Thanks for being classy man :th2thumbs: I'm hoping it's a great game too.

Go hawks! :)

HawkHouse

Reaction score
rlkats":1ltazgpu said:

Go Niners.

Speaking of which, I did not know that our run defense has slipped a bit, I was telling someone that Gore might get 100 but now I don't know .... come to find out that we have a tenancy to give that up that lately ... guess I was blinded by the "W" 's we were collecting

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've been around Niners fans for years, almost all of them are obnoxious, arrogant "fans" who vanish when their team has a bad season. Of course, they all the sudden pop up and act like world beaters when they finally have a good season. Also, when talking to a Niner fan, it's like Anthrax said: "Talking to you is like clapping with one hand"

60niners

Reaction score
HawkHouse":7z6uacii said:
I just went to 49ers Webzone and some of the the hate is unreal, some of them saying they want to punch Russell Wilson's wife in the throat !?!?!

Some of them are saying that's a little over the line but most seem to be jumping in and loving it ...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... ad/page42/

Wow ...
Personally I try not to go to the Webzone often... There's a severe lack of maturity there. The official messageboard is better in my opinion, but you'll have to register to view it I think.

Latest posts