Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Football Outsiders Database
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:22 pm 
NET Rookie

Did the Seahawks' performance last Sunday against the Bills cause a meltdown of the Football Outsiders database? The website has been down all day, and I'm anticipating the Hawks to be ranked #1 for overall team efficiency.

Post subject: Re: Football Outsiders Database
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:24 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

I'm desperately waiting to find out, too. They just Tweeted a bit ago saying they were having problems bringing their main DB back online, and hope to have it done by 6pm PST tonight.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:28 pm 
NET Veteran

RolandDeschain wrote:
I'm desperately waiting to find out, too. They just Tweeted a bit ago saying they were having problems bringing their main DB back online, and hope to have it done by 6pm PST tonight.

I saw the new rankings before they crashed, we are still at #2. Our overall offense and defense dropped to #6 and #4 though, respectively.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:34 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

Yeah, 17 points to the Bills was too much to give up. :( Hopefully our defense steps back up a bit, I have a bet riding with a Broncos friend that our defense would finish the year in the top 5 per Football Outsiders, and I do NOT want to have to pay him.

*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:15 pm 
NET Starter

12thManHawkFan wrote:
Did the Seahawks' performance last Sunday against the Bills cause a meltdown of the Football Outsiders database? The website has been down all day, and I'm anticipating the Hawks to be ranked #1 for overall team efficiency.

Saw it last night. We closed the gap with NE, but they stayed ahead by a hair's breadth. Coming back in the second half against SF saved their bacon as far as DVOA.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:20 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

To be fair, it was a pretty impressive comeback attempt. I still hate them for not pulling it off, though.

DAMN YOU, NEW ENGLAND!

*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 pm 
NET Rookie

hawksfan515 wrote:
RolandDeschain wrote:

I saw the new rankings before they crashed, we are still at #2. Our overall offense and defense dropped to #6 and #4 though, respectively.

You've got those flipped. Offense rose to #4, defense dropped to #6, and special teams dropped to #4. Seattle is neck-and-neck with New England in weighted DVOA and weighted offensive DVOA.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Perfundle wrote:
hawksfan515 wrote:
RolandDeschain wrote:

You've got those flipped. Offense rose to #4, defense dropped to #6, and special teams dropped to #4. Seattle is neck-and-neck with New England in weighted DVOA and weighted offensive DVOA.

That's what I meant! Damn typo's!! :229031_banghead:

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]