Dear Santa,

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Dear Santa,
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 pm
  • Please bring me a Seahawks victory on Sunday, I will gladly accept a bag of coal for the rest of my life if you could see your way to the dismantling of the farty whiners :49ersmall:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Re: Dear Santa,
Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 pm
  • its my bday sunday.. im convinced the seahawks are going to give me the one thing i truly want for my bday.. a ninette BLOWOUT.. imagine if we put up 50 on the ninettes.. that'd be the first time in history of the nfl a team posted 50 3 games in a row.. and i have a feeling if the seahawks get up big this game we're going to keep piling it on because pete really hates harbaugh and im sure he'd love to rub his nose in it.
    redhawk253
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm
  • It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:43 pm
  • redhawk253 wrote:its my bday sunday.. im convinced the seahawks are going to give me the one thing i truly want for my bday.. a ninette BLOWOUT.. imagine if we put up 50 on the ninettes.. that'd be the first time in history of the nfl a team posted 50 3 games in a row.. and i have a feeling if the seahawks get up big this game we're going to keep piling it on because pete really hates harbaugh and im sure he'd love to rub his nose in it.

My birthday is Wed. Told my kids (13 and 11) that all I want is for them to watch the whole game with me and cheer on the Seahawks with their dad. Neither really has an interest in football but win or lose it will be a great game and something I want to share with the whole family.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:47 pm
  • redhawk253 wrote:its my bday sunday.. im convinced the seahawks are going to give me the one thing i truly want for my bday.. a ninette BLOWOUT.. imagine if we put up 50 on the ninettes.. that'd be the first time in history of the nfl a team posted 50 3 games in a row.. and i have a feeling if the seahawks get up big this game we're going to keep piling it on because pete really hates harbaugh and im sure he'd love to rub his nose in it.

It is you and Hardbaugh with dueling birthdays Redhawk. Kick his ass!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:48 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.

I heard he left Alex Smith for another guy.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.

X ... :th2thumbs:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:54 pm
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:It's Jim Harbaugh's birthday on game day. Let's send him home in search of some anger sex with his husband.

I heard he left Alex Smith for another guy.

:lol: :thirishdrinkers:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Haha this is the greatest post of all time.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:54 pm
  • My Birthday is sunday as well. With The Huskies playing in a bowl this weekend too, I am Looking for a clean sweep Bday weekend baby..
    "Go Hawks" Russlemainia
    Adopt a Rookie - Jackson Jeffcoat
    SeaHawk80
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm
  • OK, I take everything I've been saying about your fans back. This thread is pure class.
    49fansince70
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm
  • 49fansince70 wrote:OK, I take everything I've been saying about your fans back. This thread is pure class.

So is your mom, minus the double dildos and edible undies.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:14 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information