This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Been a few bannings here already today. But, it's pretty easy to tell the dipshits from the football fans.

morgulon1

Reaction score
BayArea":1ymx8xd9 said:
BlueThunder":1ymx8xd9 said:
BayArea":1ymx8xd9 said:
Under stand that we got guys like your buddy here coming through the forum and getting banned at least once a day.

Originally posted by ShadyHawk182:
I think Whiners is a perfect name for alot of you. Just like your whiney team and coach.
Even after beating the Seahawks your coach went crying to the league about our DBs being to physical. And Complain to the league that the Seahawks green gloves arent fair and too distracting.
Seahawks in whiners heads bad.

Was any of that called for? Didn't say a thing about football just insults and bad ones at that. This is the kind of stuff that makes guys post the crap you guys are pissed about.

Another guy just banned called a moderator an IT nerd for calling him out for using ip blocker and having multiple accounts.

Most is contained on our own board anyway not like they are coming to troll you guys here.

Please don't judge an entire fanbase because of some lone moronic assholes. And that goes both ways obviously. Every team has their trolls and there's nothing anybody can do about it, except to just ban 'em permanently. I'm pretty sure most of the guys/gals here are fairly well-behaved, but no doubt a few leak through... especially the newer, younger guys. Not to besmirch all our young male fans... but we've all gone through our twenties, and remember some form of assholishness that we regret, especially with alcohol thrown in. C'mon, admit it! :lol:

I am definitely not judging your whole fan base. From what I have seen here most of you guys are legit fans supporting your team and I completely respect that. I also don't want to defend some stupid comments made by 9er fans.

I am in my early twenties and I am sure in those links there are some dip shit comments made by myself that I am not proud of...lol

Now being 100% real here. This game worries me. I don't know what will happen. The Seahawks are playing very well especially at home, and we always struggle in that stadium. Huge statement opportunity for them. We got a new QB who has never started there which is also a concern of mine. He has been there though so he knows it is loud as shit at least. I never know which team is going to show up it could be the one that lost to the Rams or the one that played Sunday night. Our kicker cannot be relied on outside of 20 yards anymore. Personally I think we should go for it on 4th anything over 25 yards with Akers only being consistent at missing. Our defense is not giving up anything in the passing game or the running game even without J. Smith.

The Seahawks just blew out a couple of teams. Same teams we blew out earlier in the season but still 50 points is 50 points. Very good rookie QB who we will definitely have to game plan for. These are the kind of games that make offensive coordinators earn their pay. A running game that will take some work to slow down.

My honest opinion is this game will look nothing like the two games these teams played last week. No 20+ leads, or channel changing at halftime. This will be won in the trenches and by basically whatever team wants it more. Not a lot of clear cut advantages on either side but the winner will have earned it.

Now there's a well thought out post. A fan who likes his team yet he doesn't have to be juvenille to the opposing team to do it. I too am worried about this game, I have to think that the one team who has consistantly had our number is our NFC west brothers from the bay. They have the defense, the coaching and now the qb I definately didn't want in there is starting for them.

Although I don't like SF,I respect how good they are. Beating them would be a feather in our cap for sure.Good luck to your team my man.....See you after the game.

49fansince70

Reaction score
These threads always crack me up. Every forum for every team has one. List a bunch of opposing team message boards, cherry pick the most obnoxious messages, act like that's the predominant viewpoint of the opposing team's fans, and then bask in the inherent superiority of being a fan of your team. Awesome.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
49fansince70":1d5z6dkw said:
These threads always crack me up. Every forum for every team has one. List a bunch of opposing team message boards, cherry pick the most obnoxious messages, act like that's the predominant viewpoint of the opposing team's fans, and then bask in the inherent superiority of being a fan of your team. Awesome.

We base our feelings on your fan base by the way they have acted on THIS site over the past few years. I've never even been to a 49er message board.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2biudxnw said:
49fansince70":2biudxnw said:

We base our feelings on your fan base by the way they have acted on THIS site over the past few years. I've never even been to a 49er message board.
I base my feelings off of the Niners fans that live here in WA that seem to all be obnoxious and brand new. I know exactly one cool Niners fan. He hit me up a couple weeks ago and said our team is getting scary good. Other than that, its the usual "Niners bitches!!!!!", "How many rings do yall have?" Etc.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3b2jh6yw said:
AbsolutNET":3b2jh6yw said:
49fansince70":3b2jh6yw said:

I base my feelings off of the Niners fans that live here in WA that seem to all be obnoxious and brand new. I know exactly one cool Niners fan. He hit me up a couple weeks ago and said our team is getting scary good. Other than that, its the usual "Niners bitches!!!!!", "How many rings do yall have?" Etc.

Same here. One of my friends that is a Niners fan is the worst of that kind. Will dish out smack but can't take it and hides when they lose. He became a fan during the dynasty era because "the Seahawks sucked". Talk about bandwagon. I know, the same can be said for Seahawks fans during our shall not be mentioned one good run, but it isn't on the same level during a dynasty run.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
haroldseattle":2jtjyrma said:
Another enemy fan forum sportshoopla 49er board
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Not too bad a link. Missed that one. Thanks Harold! Adding to my inventory.

That's why I always leave that tag "If you know of any I missed, please post below" at the bottom of all my forum posts. I miss a few 'cause they don't show up 8 pages deep in google or Bing.

49fansince70

Reaction score
-The Glove-":11p91d7q said:
AbsolutNET":11p91d7q said:
49fansince70":11p91d7q said:

They say ya'll? They really don't make much use of the 2nd person plural in the bay area in general. Interesting.

49fansince70

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1h8v59wm said:
49fansince70":1h8v59wm said:

It's not MY fan base. I don't base my sense of self worth on the performance of the team or it's fans.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
49fansince70":1citwec5 said:
-The Glove-":1citwec5 said:
AbsolutNET":1citwec5 said:
49fansince70 said:

They say ya'll? They really don't make much use of the 2nd person plural in the bay area in general. Interesting.

I stated "here in WA"...They're bandwagoners...half of them up here aren't even from the Bay Area or have any ties to it.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
49fansince70":1fqz8dgu said:

Tell me...what fan base of any team out there doesn't look for fuel to get fired up for a game? Not our fault 49er fans are just good at providing it.

However, most of us around here know there is always going to be 1 or 2 obnoxious fans creating a bad rap for the rest. At the same time there are 1 or 2 great fans who come around here to post on a regular basis that will always be welcome as they bring to the table level headed view points and good football knowledge and discussion. This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Bakergirl":24tlgzua said:
This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

Exactamundo... All in good fun! It's important to all of us, but it's still just a game. Well put Bakergirl... :229031_cheers:

morgulon1

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1u66pmyp said:
haroldseattle":1u66pmyp said:
Another enemy fan forum sportshoopla 49er board
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Not too bad a link. Missed that one. Thanks Harold! Adding to my inventory.

That's why I always leave that tag "If you know of any I missed, please post below" at the bottom of all my forum posts. I miss a few 'cause they don't show up 8 pages deep in google or Bing.

I read the first 4 pages of the Seattle thread and their seems to be a lot of respect for our Hawks.
One guy even said he thought Turbin filled in nicely "while the beast rests." haha

I have no problem with any thing I read in this particular board, not that it matters whether I approve of their board or not.

49fansince70

Reaction score
Bakergirl":1a3gxjwu said:
49fansince70":1a3gxjwu said:

Tell me...what fan base of any team out there doesn't look for fuel to get fired up for a game? Not our fault 49er fans are just good at providing it.

However, most of us around here know there is always going to be 1 or 2 obnoxious fans creating a bad rap for the rest. At the same time there are 1 or 2 great fans who come around here to post on a regular basis that will always be welcome as they bring to the table level headed view points and good football knowledge and discussion. This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

nicely put! can't argue with any of that!

grizrgood

Reaction score
I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs: