Future respect is earned starting Sunday

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Future respect is earned starting Sunday
Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 pm
  • This is such an awesome start to years of great foot all in Seattle. With a solid win Sunday we will have serious mo entum towards the Lombardi trophy. It gets better every week. So maybe after 5 or 6 years of solid football we may get some respect
    Aristotle22
    NET Starter

• I am also looking forward to good years of feet.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Heh.

Seattle might just become a shoe-in every year.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

• Sad part is, I doubt we will get full credit if we win. After all we're at home. Apparently, it's a little nuance of the team that we are great at home and mediocre on the road. I'm sure if we win, there will be elements of home-field advantage, and other atypical mistakes by the 49ers. Ask the NEP and GBP about how much their power rankings dropped after losing here. It's ok, I like the chip on our shoulders and the "responsibility" as a fan to destroy my larynx this Sunday night. :)
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• Just as long as we take it one step at a time....wouldn't want to trip over our own feet.
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

• This is a statement game no doubt. I feel like if we win this game, we could go all the way. If we lose, we could be one and done in the playoffs. It's just that type of game that will influence the trajectory of this team for years to come.
    hoxrox
    NET Veteran

• My feet have been hurting this year (plantar fasciitis perhaps), so I am hoping the OP is correct.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

• nsport wrote:Sad part is, I doubt we will get full credit if we win. After all we're at home. Apparently, it's a little nuance of the team that we are great at home and mediocre on the road. I'm sure if we win, there will be elements of home-field advantage, and other atypical mistakes by the 49ers. Ask the NEP and GBP about how much their power rankings dropped after losing here. It's ok, I like the chip on our shoulders and the "responsibility" as a fan to destroy my larynx this Sunday night. :)

Depends on how we win. By 14+ points? We'll get mad love. Win, but by a field goal? We'll get some love, but it'll probably be more of a discussion of how good both teams are.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• hoxrox wrote:This is a statement game no doubt. I feel like if we win this game, we could go all the way. If we lose, we could be one and done in the playoffs. It's just that type of game that will influence the trajectory of this team for years to come.

This is our destiny.

We will prevail.

Free Russell Wilson from the chains of the doubters.

This game is taking on EPIC proportions!!!
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• If we win. They will say that it's because it was at home.

And then there will be all those haters nit picking about every hold, PI, dirty play that shouldn't have... and the ref did this... blah blah blah.

But if the Niners win. I guarantee that ESPN and NFL.com will name them SB champs.
    TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS!!!
    Hawk-A-Loogie
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information