No hate! But this was hilarious!

frase32

Reaction score
I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I was on one of my Niner boards and saw this. I figured even Hawks fans would find this funny.

hv.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Wilson, great player and seemingly a solid dude. But this literally had me rolling.

NYCoug

Reaction score
frase32":gzflag1w said:
35whrf

This made me laugh as well.

For some reason, I see a Niners fans reaction to this being "Bro, but stay on topic bro!"

I think I would've liked the original one better if the person had gone the extra mile and used Paint to put Russell's face in. Good effort though.

OP
OP
F

frase32

Reaction score
NYCoug":28nmrz5c said:
frase32":28nmrz5c said:
35whrf

For some reason, I see a Niners fans reaction to this being "Bro, but stay on topic bro!"

I think I would've liked the original one better if the person had gone the extra mile and used Paint to put Russell's face in. Good effort though.

Stay on topic brah.

Do you even lift?

BayArea

Reaction score
frase32":2e3ilugp said:
35whrf

lol No actually most of us 9er fans acknowledge Alex Smith's check downs. We call him captain check down for a reason.

btw... don't know if you noticed but that guy isn't our starting quarterback.... lol

OP
OP
F

frase32

Reaction score
BayArea":2x64vg1g said:
frase32":2x64vg1g said:
35whrf

lol No actually most of us 9er fans acknowledge Alex Smith's check downs. We call him captain check down for a reason.

btw... don't know if you noticed but that guy isn't our starting quarterback.... lol

I'm a Niner fan. I was posting it because it was funny. I am also the OP.

endzorn

Reaction score
frase32":8z3asa4o said:
I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I was on one of my Niner boards and saw this. I figured even Hawks fans would find this funny.

hv.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Wilson, great player and seemingly a solid dude. But this literally had me rolling.
Awesome

bmorepunk

Reaction score
700.jpg

RENTON, WA—Just a day after Seattle became the first team with a losing record to make the playoffs, a jubilant and confident head coach Pete Carroll announced that the Seahawks were only three losses away from reaching the Super Bowl.

"Not only am I sure this team can lose the next three, but we're going to go to Arlington, lose to whatever team they put in front of us, and bring home a Super Bowl trophy to Seattle," Carroll told reporters during a press conference Monday. "The question isn't if we are going to lose, but how much we are going to lose by. I'm predicting 40 or 50 points."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/seattle-coach-pete-carroll-seahawks-only-need-3-lo,18750/

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I picture you wearing a monocle and top hat while saying that.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
frase32":165ob9y5 said:

hv.jpg

LOL I like it NEW AVATAR!!!! :mrgreen: