Votes: 63 25.7%
  • I kinda dislike them.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • I'm undecided.

Votes: 15 6.1%

• Total voters

baumer64

Reaction score
I liked the All Grey. I agree though that the belly sweat patch looks like crap. I've thought that of some of the college teams I've seen in that color.
Would love the see the grey pants become the standard put those with the blue shirt at home and the white shirt away. Throw in the blue pants with away jersey every once in a while.
The grey pant just reminds me of the original uni design and I like it!

Also, on that picture... Dang, I didn't realize how big Unger was! He looks bigger than Big Red!

CANHawk

Reaction score
The grey jersey on the blue pants is my favorite combo to wear in Madden, but the blue on blue is my fav in real life. White on white didn't look too bad, but the grey on grey looked a little washed out (or perhaps that's just the effect being in Toronto has on everything). I liked grey/grey, but I didn't love it. Next time we go Alternate, I hope it's grey on blue for SNF.

JrockRichards

Reaction score
The one thing I really liked about the grey jersey is the way it made the grey really pop on the helmet. Very classy look.

Sweat patches are a little excessive though.

morgulon1

Reaction score
baumer64":1hntv0my said:
I liked the All Grey. I agree though that the belly sweat patch looks like crap. I've thought that of some of the college teams I've seen in that color.
Would love the see the grey pants become the standard put those with the blue shirt at home and the white shirt away. Throw in the blue pants with away jersey every once in a while.
The grey pant just reminds me of the original uni design and I like it!

Also, on that picture... Dang, I didn't realize how big Unger was! He looks bigger than Big Red!

I like all the different combinations they can do with the new uniforms and glad they take advantage of them. Yes I liked the all grey.I would like to see the blue jersey with the grey pants at some point though. I bet that they probably go with the all blue Sunday though.

I have a sweet picture of Beef Moe as my screen saver in the all grey .

bigtrain21

Reaction score
I was worried about them before the game because I thought they were gonna look terrible but then immediately upon seeing them I loved them. I think they are my favorite uniform and looked fantastic.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't hate them now that I've had time digesting them (with billions of replays showing how we systematically destroyed the CFL Bills in them) but I will always stand by the idea that Nike should have gone a couple shades darker than they did. Like I've said all along, it's too close to the whites in shade. I want our alts to be gloriously different than our home and aways.