Doesnt San Fran run the read option too?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Doesnt San Fran run the read option too?
Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 pm
  • I wonder how we'll handle it....
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Go check out our game vs Carolina....They may be the best in the league at running it, and I think we handled it pretty well.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• doesn't work on us, ask cam.
    plus we have super powers now, 50 pts (sarcasm....kinda)
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• It's a HUGE rivalry division game. Nothing we look at will mean anything. Look at all of our games and look at our game against San Fran this year. We play each other like it's the Super Bowl. We will continue to do so and no other team will compare. It's basically the #1/#2 team in the league playing against each other. I'm saying that San Fran is #1, because they've already beaten us. It is going to be an insanely close game and one of us will win. There is no other possible prediction. And Carolina is NOT San Fran.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• they do, and i noticed they were running that pistol offense RG3 runs as well during the pats game... this really is a copycat league.. not talking trash just saying other teams really do take notice and see what's working and what's not..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Problem with looking at our performance vs Carolina is we had BB. No BB, no spectacular play where he stuffed the RB, and tackled/stripped the ball from Cam. That was one of the best plays I've ever seen from one of our players, and I will be damn happy to have BB back in the playoffs. Let's just hope we have Sherm too.
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information