Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Another 50 point smackdown? Wow! Damn impressive showing by our 'Hawks. I'm pretty sure no team would relish having to play us right now. We're on FIRE! I'm so bummed though, as all of you surely are, that the frickin' Patriots couldn't take out the Niners on their home turf, but what are ya gonna do? Now we have to beat the Niners...no small task...and then hope Arizona pulls off some miracle at Candlestick...*snerk*. Oh well. I'll take the wild card over nothin'. Looking forward to this prime-time slobber-knocker! Should be awesome! Can't wait to hear the 12th man Loud and Proud baby!!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

"Official" board

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/

49ers webzone

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/

Football's Future forum

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=33

Scout site

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=69

ESPN forum

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/forum/_/nam ... isco-49ers

Sports Hoopla... Submitted by haroldseattle. Thanks!

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/

Ninersworld

http://forums.ninersworld.net/niners/

49ersparadise Forum

http://www.49ersparadise.com/forum/index.php

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...

Last edited by BlueThunder on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

God.... I didn't read through any of these before posting the links from my forum library. Prepare to get pissed off! Took me about 30 seconds for my hackles to rise... :229031_banghead:

We HAVE to beat these guys! We HAVE TO!! :death2: :niners.: :rocket:

Just winning it would be great. Humiliating them would be... Etheral...

Last edited by BlueThunder on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 pm 
NET Veteran

I can't visit the 49ers forums too often. They think they have the Superbowl in the bag already. No sense in reading about how awesome they think they are.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:03 pm 
NET Veteran

It's hilarious...we went from nothing on an opponents' message boards to this avalanche of BS. Lol. We REALLY need to put these guys down this week.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm 
NET Veteran

Read through a 19 page thread on Webzone and came to the conclusion that you can't be over 9 years old and participate on the forum ( except for our lone wolf... Hawk84). It makes me feel bad for being mean to Box90 or whatever he calls himself on here. I really would love to see us kick the shit out of them but I (unlike their fans) am realistic and know they have a great team and they have the upper hand at this point until we can take them.

It seems to me , a lot of their fans are desperatley reaching for stuff to say about us "Pete the cheat"?

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

morgulon1 wrote:
It seems to me , a lot of their fans are desperatley reaching for stuff to say about us "Pete the cheat"?

Yeah, most of them are too stupid to realize that Reggie Bush taking money from a guy he knew long before he ever entered college, in a completely different city no less, is Pete Carroll "cheating".

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:33 am 
NET Veteran

Im with ya Roland, if anything, I think a lot of the fans over there won't admit it but they might be a little concerned about the outcome. We SHOULD of won that game. We didn't , and thats it. SF was lucky.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:41 am 
NET Veteran

RolandDeschain wrote:
morgulon1 wrote:

Yeah, most of them are too stupid to realize that Reggie Bush taking money from a guy he knew long before he ever entered college, in a completely different city no less, is Pete Carroll "cheating".

I've told myself a long time ago that EVERY legitimate college teams coach is always doing dirty things to stay on top, PC included. I have no proof, I just came to that conclusion because I don't see how all these amazing athletes who go to to the NFL and are dumber than a box of rocks can get a legitimate degree or even pass basic college courses.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 am 
NET Practice Squad

morgulon1 wrote:
Read through a 19 page thread on Webzone and came to the conclusion that you can't be over 9 years old and participate on the forum ( except for our lone wolf... Hawk84). It makes me feel bad for being mean to Box90 or whatever he calls himself on here. I really would love to see us kick the shit out of them but I (unlike their fans) am realistic and know they have a great team and they have
the upper hand at this point until we can take them.

The Webzone sucks. I only go there to read the articles. There really isn't a good forum for the 49ers. You'll occasionally see good takes on WarriorsWorld:

http://forums.warriorsworld.net/main/

Quote:

While this wasn't desperate at all:
http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58983

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:55 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Hawksfanatik wrote:
I can't visit the 49ers forums too often. They think they have the Superbowl in the bag already. No sense in reading about how awesome they think they are.

I'm a niner fan and this couldn't be farther from the truth, the 49ers board is full with whiners that only focus on the "bad things" our team has, most of them are still fighting about who should be our QB.

That being said, I like our chances to get to the SB, but thinking it is on the bag is ridiculous.

I respect the seahawks, they are a very good team but hope we beat you guys next sunday, I expect a hard fought game, going to be disappointed if it is not on either side.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:01 pm 
NET Veteran

To be honest, I have very few issues with any of the Niners fans that come here. Unlike a lot of folks, I expect them to defend their team, even here, and welcome good debate.

I don't even bother to go to their forums.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm 
NET Veteran

Punter wrote:
Hawksfanatik wrote:

I'm a niner fan and this couldn't be farther from the truth, the 49ers board is full with whiners that only focus on the "bad things" our team has, most of them are still fighting about who should be our QB.

That being said, I like our chances to get to the SB, but thinking it is on the bag is ridiculous.

I respect the seahawks, they are a very good team but hope we beat you guys next sunday, I expect a hard fought game, going to be disappointed if it is not on either side.

having spent the better part of two days over there , stirring it up... there are a lot more who think they're unbeatable and we don't stand a chance than the ones that think we're a legitmate apponent. there are some but not many. i to respect the SF fans that come on here and are respectable and offer good debate.. but niner fans are not welcoming at all. i've suffered attack after attack, and now that they realize i'm not a complete idiot am i finally getting some good debate.. only took 2 days but hey, that's progress...

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:35 pm 
NET Veteran

top complaints (attacks) of whiner fans:

we think we're world beaters because we beat up on bottom feeding teams.
carrolls a D Bag for running up the score
we havent' had near as many tough road games ( like we make the schedule )
fake punt
adderall
suspensions taking so long. why would you not want to face your rivalry head on at full stregnth.
we pump in noise
( my personal favorite ) our stadium is built like a amplifier.. he meant amphotheatre.. but we are cheaters because we built a stadium designed to be loud.
we didn't beat NE at their home, we can only beat them at ours .. only a true championship team can go into foxborough and beat them..
our corners hold and never gets called, because the national media has hyped them so much...
( another one of my favorites ) seattle just doen't realize that the niners are a much better team than the one we faced in week 7.. i guess we're the same ole vanilla offensive team ..

just some to name a few, pretty damn entertaining..

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm 
NET Veteran

Good luck guys hers is to two great teams. Oh by the way nor all of us niner fans are morons just the bandwagon ones. Both teams have talent and good coaching.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Talk about disrespectful Seattle Seahawks fans. 9/10 Seahawks fans were saying the 49ers defense doesn't scare them...wtf? That is blatant homer BS.

It will be a close game, but don't think for a min that the Hawks will win the game. Maybe if the Refs give Seattle more horrible calls..lol. And Pete Carroll will cheer for a win he didn't earn or deserve. Carroll = Scumbag. And the people that cheer are a reflection of the city and the people that live in Seattle..Worthless Scumbags.

And enough with the 12th man BS. When you get beat at home this Sunday NO more 12th man talk ever again.

If you really think Seattle will win you are a homer and a hater. Just give props to SF...you are striving to be us anyways.. A lot of bitter jealous Seahawks fans. I love it.

Seattle Seahawks Established 1976 and 0 (Zero ) Super Bowls.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:33 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

HawksNation69 wrote:
Talk about disrespectful Seattle Seahawks fans. 9/10 Seahawks fans were saying the 49ers defense doesn't scare them...wtf? That is blatant homer BS.

It will be a close game, but don't think for a min that the Hawks will win the game. Maybe if the Refs give Seattle more horrible calls..lol. And Pete Carroll will cheer for a win he didn't earn or deserve. Carroll = Scumbag. And the people that cheer are a reflection of the city and the people that live in Seattle..Worthless Scumbags.

And enough with the 12th man BS. When you get beat at home this Sunday NO more 12th man talk ever again.

If you really think Seattle will win you are a homer and a hater. Just give props to SF...you are striving to be us anyways.. A lot of bitter jealous Seahawks fans. I love it.

Seattle Seahawks Established 1976 and 0 (Zero ) Super Bowls.

I'm leaving this so the other 49er "fans" that show up know what we have to deal with. 3rd one of these I've nuked in an hour.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:43 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Why do you go to Webzone? Those guys are colossal dipshits

Go to http://forums.49ers.com/

You'll see dumbasses of course (We have them here as well) but for the most part they are pretty level headed on how they view things

Good peeps IMO

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:28 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Under stand that we got guys like your buddy here coming through the forum and getting banned at least once a day.

Originally posted by ShadyHawk182:
I think Whiners is a perfect name for alot of you. Just like your whiney team and coach.
Even after beating the Seahawks your coach went crying to the league about our DBs being to physical. And Complain to the league that the Seahawks green gloves arent fair and too distracting.
Seahawks in whiners heads bad.

Was any of that called for? Didn't say a thing about football just insults and bad ones at that. This is the kind of stuff that makes guys post the crap you guys are pissed about.

Another guy just banned called a moderator an IT nerd for calling him out for using ip blocker and having multiple accounts.

Most is contained on our own board anyway not like they are coming to troll you guys here.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:46 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

BayArea wrote:
Under stand that we got guys like your buddy here coming through the forum and getting banned at least once a day.

I think Whiners is a perfect name for alot of you. Just like your whiney team and coach.
Even after beating the Seahawks your coach went crying to the league about our DBs being to physical. And Complain to the league that the Seahawks green gloves arent fair and too distracting.

Was any of that called for? Didn't say a thing about football just insults and bad ones at that. This is the kind of stuff that makes guys post the crap you guys are pissed about.

Another guy just banned called a moderator an IT nerd for calling him out for using ip blocker and having multiple accounts.

Most is contained on our own board anyway not like they are coming to troll you guys here.

Please don't judge an entire fanbase because of some lone moronic assholes. And that goes both ways obviously. Every team has their trolls and there's nothing anybody can do about it, except to just ban 'em permanently. I'm pretty sure most of the guys/gals here are fairly well-behaved, but no doubt a few leak through... especially the newer, younger guys. Not to besmirch all our young male fans... but we've all gone through our twenties, and remember some form of assholishness that we regret, especially with alcohol thrown in. C'mon, admit it! :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:11 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

BlueThunder wrote:
BayArea wrote:

Please don't judge an entire fanbase because of some lone moronic assholes. And that goes both ways obviously. Every team has their trolls and there's nothing anybody can do about it, except to just ban 'em permanently. I'm pretty sure most of the guys/gals here are fairly well-behaved, but no doubt a few leak through... especially the newer, younger guys. Not to besmirch all our young male fans... but we've all gone through our twenties, and remember some form of assholishness that we regret, especially with alcohol thrown in. C'mon, admit it! :lol:

I am definitely not judging your whole fan base. From what I have seen here most of you guys are legit fans supporting your team and I completely respect that. I also don't want to defend some stupid comments made by 9er fans.

I am in my early twenties and I am sure in those links there are some dip shit comments made by myself that I am not proud of...lol

Now being 100% real here. This game worries me. I don't know what will happen. The Seahawks are playing very well especially at home, and we always struggle in that stadium. Huge statement opportunity for them. We got a new QB who has never started there which is also a concern of mine. He has been there though so he knows it is loud as shit at least. I never know which team is going to show up it could be the one that lost to the Rams or the one that played Sunday night. Our kicker cannot be relied on outside of 20 yards anymore. Personally I think we should go for it on 4th anything over 25 yards with Akers only being consistent at missing. Our defense is not giving up anything in the passing game or the running game even without J. Smith.

The Seahawks just blew out a couple of teams. Same teams we blew out earlier in the season but still 50 points is 50 points. Very good rookie QB who we will definitely have to game plan for. These are the kind of games that make offensive coordinators earn their pay. A running game that will take some work to slow down.

My honest opinion is this game will look nothing like the two games these teams played last week. No 20+ leads, or channel changing at halftime. This will be won in the trenches and by basically whatever team wants it more. Not a lot of clear cut advantages on either side but the winner will have earned it.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

Been a few bannings here already today. But, it's pretty easy to tell the dipshits from the football fans.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:43 pm 
NET Veteran

BayArea wrote:
BlueThunder wrote:
BayArea wrote:

I am definitely not judging your whole fan base. From what I have seen here most of you guys are legit fans supporting your team and I completely respect that. I also don't want to defend some stupid comments made by 9er fans.

I am in my early twenties and I am sure in those links there are some dip shit comments made by myself that I am not proud of...lol

Now being 100% real here. This game worries me. I don't know what will happen. The Seahawks are playing very well especially at home, and we always struggle in that stadium. Huge statement opportunity for them. We got a new QB who has never started there which is also a concern of mine. He has been there though so he knows it is loud as shit at least. I never know which team is going to show up it could be the one that lost to the Rams or the one that played Sunday night. Our kicker cannot be relied on outside of 20 yards anymore. Personally I think we should go for it on 4th anything over 25 yards with Akers only being consistent at missing. Our defense is not giving up anything in the passing game or the running game even without J. Smith.

The Seahawks just blew out a couple of teams. Same teams we blew out earlier in the season but still 50 points is 50 points. Very good rookie QB who we will definitely have to game plan for. These are the kind of games that make offensive coordinators earn their pay. A running game that will take some work to slow down.

My honest opinion is this game will look nothing like the two games these teams played last week. No 20+ leads, or channel changing at halftime. This will be won in the trenches and by basically whatever team wants it more. Not a lot of clear cut advantages on either side but the winner will have earned it.

Now there's a well thought out post. A fan who likes his team yet he doesn't have to be juvenille to the opposing team to do it. I too am worried about this game, I have to think that the one team who has consistantly had our number is our NFC west brothers from the bay. They have the defense, the coaching and now the qb I definately didn't want in there is starting for them.

Although I don't like SF,I respect how good they are. Beating them would be a feather in our cap for sure.Good luck to your team my man.....See you after the game.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:27 am 
NET Practice Squad

These threads always crack me up. Every forum for every team has one. List a bunch of opposing team message boards, cherry pick the most obnoxious messages, act like that's the predominant viewpoint of the opposing team's fans, and then bask in the inherent superiority of being a fan of your team. Awesome.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:57 am 
* NET X's & O's Guru *

49fansince70 wrote:
These threads always crack me up. Every forum for every team has one. List a bunch of opposing team message boards, cherry pick the most obnoxious messages, act like that's the predominant viewpoint of the opposing team's fans, and then bask in the inherent superiority of being a fan of your team. Awesome.

We base our feelings on your fan base by the way they have acted on THIS site over the past few years. I've never even been to a 49er message board.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

This is pretty hilarious

http://profootballmock.com/battle-of-th ... -seahawks/

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:44 am 
NET Veteran

AbsolutNET wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:

We base our feelings on your fan base by the way they have acted on THIS site over the past few years. I've never even been to a 49er message board.

I base my feelings off of the Niners fans that live here in WA that seem to all be obnoxious and brand new. I know exactly one cool Niners fan. He hit me up a couple weeks ago and said our team is getting scary good. Other than that, its the usual "Niners bitches!!!!!", "How many rings do yall have?" Etc.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm 
NET Veteran

-The Glove- wrote:
AbsolutNET wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:

I base my feelings off of the Niners fans that live here in WA that seem to all be obnoxious and brand new. I know exactly one cool Niners fan. He hit me up a couple weeks ago and said our team is getting scary good. Other than that, its the usual "Niners bitches!!!!!", "How many rings do yall have?" Etc.

Same here. One of my friends that is a Niners fan is the worst of that kind. Will dish out smack but can't take it and hides when they lose. He became a fan during the dynasty era because "the Seahawks sucked". Talk about bandwagon. I know, the same can be said for Seahawks fans during our shall not be mentioned one good run, but it isn't on the same level during a dynasty run.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Another enemy fan forum sportshoopla 49er board

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:20 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Shaz wrote:

That IS pretty damn funny! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:28 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

haroldseattle wrote:

Not too bad a link. Missed that one. Thanks Harold! Adding to my inventory.

That's why I always leave that tag "If you know of any I missed, please post below" at the bottom of all my forum posts. I miss a few 'cause they don't show up 8 pages deep in google or Bing.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

Shaz wrote:

Loved that post. Funny as heck.

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad

-The Glove- wrote:
AbsolutNET wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:

They say ya'll? They really don't make much use of the 2nd person plural in the bay area in general. Interesting.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 pm 
NET Practice Squad

AbsolutNET wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:

It's not MY fan base. I don't base my sense of self worth on the performance of the team or it's fans.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:09 pm 
NET Veteran

49fansince70 wrote:
-The Glove- wrote:
AbsolutNET wrote:
[quote="49fansince70"]These threads always crack me up. Every forum for every team has one. List a bunch of opposing team message boards, cherry pick the most obnoxious messages, act like that's the predominant viewpoint of the opposing team's fans, and then bask in the inherent superiority of being a fan of your team. Awesome.

They say ya'll? They really don't make much use of the 2nd person plural in the bay area in general. Interesting.[/quote]

I stated "here in WA"...They're bandwagoners...half of them up here aren't even from the Bay Area or have any ties to it.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:24 pm 
NET Veteran

49fansince70 wrote:

Tell me...what fan base of any team out there doesn't look for fuel to get fired up for a game? Not our fault 49er fans are just good at providing it.

However, most of us around here know there is always going to be 1 or 2 obnoxious fans creating a bad rap for the rest. At the same time there are 1 or 2 great fans who come around here to post on a regular basis that will always be welcome as they bring to the table level headed view points and good football knowledge and discussion. This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Bakergirl wrote:
This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

Exactamundo... All in good fun! It's important to all of us, but it's still just a game. Well put Bakergirl... :229031_cheers:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:54 pm 
NET Veteran

BlueThunder wrote:
haroldseattle wrote:

Not too bad a link. Missed that one. Thanks Harold! Adding to my inventory.

That's why I always leave that tag "If you know of any I missed, please post below" at the bottom of all my forum posts. I miss a few 'cause they don't show up 8 pages deep in google or Bing.

I read the first 4 pages of the Seattle thread and their seems to be a lot of respect for our Hawks.
One guy even said he thought Turbin filled in nicely "while the beast rests." haha

I have no problem with any thing I read in this particular board, not that it matters whether I approve of their board or not.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 am 
NET Veteran

Teams are still accusing us of pumping crowd noise, when will this end! Hopefully never!

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=140021

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 am 
NET Practice Squad

Bakergirl wrote:
49fansince70 wrote:

Tell me...what fan base of any team out there doesn't look for fuel to get fired up for a game? Not our fault 49er fans are just good at providing it.

However, most of us around here know there is always going to be 1 or 2 obnoxious fans creating a bad rap for the rest. At the same time there are 1 or 2 great fans who come around here to post on a regular basis that will always be welcome as they bring to the table level headed view points and good football knowledge and discussion. This particular thread is the only one of it's kind around here. It's here specifically so our fans know what's being said around our enemies boards and so they can go and participate in a little friendly ribbing as well. It's all meant in good fun.

nicely put! can't argue with any of that!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 pm 
NET Practice Squad

I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm 
NET Practice Squad

AF_Hawk wrote:
Teams are still accusing us of pumping crowd noise, when will this end! Hopefully never!

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=140021

:twisted: I agree! I just love that BS! :49ersmall:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

grizrgood wrote:
I have several 49er friends and to a man they are all pretty nervous about this game! Of course the good natured ribbing and posturing but very little smack talk this time around. :th2thumbs:

You have 49ers friends? Gross

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:19 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Tech Worlds wrote:
grizrgood wrote:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:15 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*

grizrgood wrote:
Tech Worlds wrote:
grizrgood wrote:

:177692: Didn't say they were great friends! :lol:

My best friend at work is a die hard 9er fan. But he also likes the Seahawks (Season ticket holder for 15 years). He's a San Francisco transplant from over 20 years ago and adopted the 'Hawks as his second team. But head to head? He's Niners all the way. We engage in friendly ribbing all the time, but basically he can't lose this weekend, though he is hoping his Niners win in a very close, hard fought game.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:44 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

Tech Worlds wrote:
grizrgood wrote:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:45 am 
NET Veteran

Scottemojo wrote:
Tech Worlds wrote:
grizrgood wrote:

I have one. But we are an organ donor match, so I keep him around.

I'll be your alibi when that liver gives out.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:35 am 
NET Starter

Most football fans in San Luis Obispo support the 49ers (when they have a winning team) so I've been able to take a few bets here to make things interesting. Go Hawks!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:42 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

49erFanFromPac wrote:
I'm a 3rd generation 49er fan born and raised in San Francisco. My 49ers were outplayed tonight but more specifically out coached. Fangio and Roman are very predictable and have been all season. Hate most of you seahawk fans for being so HOMER after reading this web site for years. Enjoy this win. You will be dangerous in the play-offs.

And the 9'er forums aren't homers? Get real.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 pm 
NET Veteran

49erFanFromPac wrote:

:49ersmall: :49ersmall:

Bye bye.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]