Thermos into stadium?

Crispy

Reaction score
I'm going to this weeks game against S.F. This will be my 1st Seahawks game. Can you bring a thermos in? It's gonna be cold, I would love to bring in some coffee..

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
In reality, it's very hit-or-miss, from what I can tell. I've still never been patted down or even really thrown a second glance at for every game I've gone to. Kind of surprising, honestly. Had I so chosen, I could have easily walked in with two shotguns on me, no joke. (Please, nobody be retarded and take this as a threat; strictly a theoretical example.)

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Oh I'm picking out a thermos for you.
Not just an ordinary thermos for you.
But the extra best thermos you can buy.
With vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in.
Oh I'm picking out a thermos for you,
and maybe a barometer, too.
And what else can I buy so on me you'll rely?
A rear end thermometer, too!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawk Strap, I think it's time to lay off the sauce. What's already in your bloodstream should carry you until 9am, or so.

The Radish

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1jqhg19m said:
Hawk Strap, I think it's time to lay off the sauce. What's already in your bloodstream should carry you until 9am, or so.

Yeah,,,9am January 20th.

:les:

Also it seems to me the rule about liquids coming into the stadium have to be still sealed. No cantainer that can be filled is allowed. That's the way it used to be. If you drink alcohol they want you to buy it at the game. Also I think a thermos comes under the "missle" rule. You know, the one they made about using plastic containers so they couldn't hurt the players if thrown.

Damn a thrown loaded thermos would hurt like hell even through padding.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
muxpux":1ahpthm5 said:
I smuggled a pint in in my belt.
Please provide your full name and a recent photo, and I'll personally guarantee you'll receive full credit for such a daring act.

muxpux

Reaction score
It was the 07 playoff game against the skins. You tuck it in your belt under your coat. They never check that.

aredub

Reaction score
Make sure it's plastic and not medal. They use hand wand medal detectors now, they don't do the pat down thing anymore.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
They don't allow any liquids, actually.

They are fine with refillable items if they are empty. We always bring an empty water bottle.

I have a friend who routinely brings stuff in baggies tucked into his body in various spots. The new policies -- no pat down, but using hand held metal detectors -- has made that method easy.

http://www.seahawks.com/gameday/stadium ... items.html

The following items are not permitted at CenturyLink Field:

Alcohol
Bottles, Cans, Airplane Bottles, Zip-Loc Bags, Shooters

Can & Bottles
Any Glass, Aluminum and Metal Containers

Outside Beverages
Sodas, Specialty Coffees, Sports Drinks
(Exceptions are made for factory sealed water bottles and soft-sided juice boxes)

The following items are allowed at CenturyLink Field:

Empty Personal Plastic Sports Bottles

Factory Sealed Full Water Bottles (non-enhanced, flavored or carbonated)

Children's Juice Boxes & Soft-Sided Single-Serving Containers
Examples: Hi-C, Capri Sun's, and Milk products

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
If you can get a thermos in you could always do what someone I knew did at a cricket final. He was advised that you could sneak extra alcohol into Lords as they never fully check the contents.

The advice referred to Beer. So he filled a thermos each with Brandy and Whisky, he also bought a few drinks from the Bar during the game as well.

I saw him outside after the game, what a pathetic state he was in.