Russell Wilson for Rookie of the week

HawkDabz

Reaction score
Lets hope he can win it this week. Stupid NFL has his stats wrong by saying only 2 rushing touchdowns when it is really 3. Go figure. But go vote for him! This is what they said about him below!

Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
Wilson completed 14 of 23 passes for 205 yards and one score as well as picking up 92 yards and two touchdowns on the ground in the Seahawks' 50-17 win over the Buffalo Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2012/REG/15

OP
OP
H

HawkDabz

Reaction score
He did have 3 rushing tds. Stupid NFL.com put a typo on his numbers and gave him 2. You watch the highlights of him there and it shows the 3. Just in the descriptions they just gave him 2.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Single highest qbr of any qb for the entire season. Vote x 20.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Still says 2, no comments section either.

"Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks

Wilson completed 14 of 23 passes for 205 yards and one score as well as picking up 92 yards and two touchdowns on the ground in the Seahawks' 50-17 win over the Buffalo Bills"

kidhawk

Reaction score
Definitely has my vote. Best rated quarterback for any single game this season. How can he not be the rookie of the week? Wait, don't answer, I know how, so to alleviate that I'll vote multiple times daily :)

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It is going to go to Cousins no doubt. He plays on an East Coast team in the mighty NFC East and he beat the mighty Cleveland Browns in his first start. Plus, RGIII may have breathed on him at some point. :sarcasm_off:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sucks they took away a TD in the write-up. You would think the official site of the NFL would be able to get some stats correct.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I voted 10 times for Dangeruss but I have to admit it was hard not to give Cousins at least one vote. He is from my local area and I watched him play in HS.

kearly

Reaction score
I just put on a podcast and voted non-stop during it. I'm guessing I contributed 50-100 votes or so.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He got my vote, then I shared the link on Facebook. Too lazy to vote multiple times :)

Latest posts