More speculation about the appeal for Sherm

Barthawk

Reaction score
Kenneth the Menneth ‏@KennethArthurS

SOURCE: #Seahawks corner Richard Sherman will claim urine sample was tainted when him and Brandon Browner "crossed swords".

This is a crock of crap... No way any responsible urinalysis collector would allow two people to provide their sample at the same time. I have done my fair share of piss tests in 20+ years in the Army and never has anyone else been in the collection area except for me and the "meat gazer".

I don't believe for one second that Sherman will be using this as his argument for pissing hot.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Barthawk":bgwlqs2o said:

SOURCE: #Seahawks corner Richard Sherman will claim urine sample was tainted when him and Brandon Browner "crossed swords".

This is a crock of crap... No way any responsible urinalysis collector would allow two people to provide their sample at the same time. I have done my fair share of piss tests in 20+ years in the Army and never has anyone else been in the collection area except for me and the "meat gazer".

Well this wouldn't be the first "source" to make up a story for Sherman. Until Sherman says it's true, I'm not buying that it's his actual claim

OP
OP
Barthawk

Barthawk

Reaction score
Greg- a contributor at Field Gulls.. I read it a little bit ago and waited to see if he responded with something more satirical but nothing..

If it was an attempt at humor, it was an extremely poor effort..

Fox0r

Reaction score
You're telling me that a guy that went to Stanford would use this as the basis for his appeal? That post almost sounds like sarcasm to me.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Barthawk":3lktn60w said:
Greg- a contributor at Field Gulls.. I read it a little bit ago and waited to see if he responded with something more satirical but nothing..

If it was an attempt at humor, it was an extremely poor effort..

Ahh, ok. I'm with you - I've also had endless piss tests during my Navy career, and you are right - it's you and the observer only.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Barthawk":1h808g3t said:

I heard this joke before. It was in some movie called Saceballs I think.

JKent82

Reaction score
Kenneth's joking haha, follow him on twitter he's a crack up. And read more Fieldgulls you guys, they have good stuff these days.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The tainted sample defense worked for Ryan Braun.

But I think the "crossed swords" defense only works if you didn't make eye contact.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
IF Sherman and Browner were told to take their test together, then he might actually be able to win since that seems like a big mistake on the test taker's part. I could see how lawyers would be able to twist that into a successful appeal.

But something tells me this is not a legitimate claim of Sherman's.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Whatever happened to innocent until "proven" guilty? Maybe, just maybe he is telling the truth.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3oc2mst1 said:
IF Sherman and Browner were told to take their test together, then he might actually be able to win since that seems like a big mistake on the test taker's part. I could see how lawyers would be able to twist that into a successful appeal.

If this was the case then why didn't Browner claim the same thing?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2mybhaqs said:
HawkFan72":2mybhaqs said:

I am just speculating but maybe Browner was the one who was "dirty". Hence why there was no appeal or fight on the issue. IDK.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3u4g5cu7 said:
HawkFan72":3u4g5cu7 said:

Only one of them can claim they are tainted if that story is going to work. If both of them claim the other one was dirty, then that kind of takes away the point of the argument.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkFan72":b1tchn6t said:
Sgt. Largent":b1tchn6t said:
HawkFan72":b1tchn6t said:

Only one of them can claim they are tainted if that story is going to work. If both of them claim the other one was dirty, then that kind of takes away the point of the argument.

I wonder if they drew straws to see who would be the tainter.

rideaducati

Reaction score
JKent82":178nqvw6 said:
Kenneth's joking haha, follow him on twitter he's a crack up. And read more Fieldgulls you guys, they have good stuff these days.

If you do go over to fieldgulls.com, don't disagree with the "groupthink" or they'll banish you from posting. They're very efficient in their banishing. The first time they disagree with you, some "staff" member will casually call you a name. When you state your case, many more "staff" members call you names and when you get into a back and forth with them, they ban you because you didn't agree with them. Fieldgulls is more of a Seahawk site for a few elitists that think they know more than they actually do.