Iupati and Justin Smith

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Injury reports aren't come out yet and I haven't heard anything.
Anyone have word on whether they are playing or not?

If I had to choose 2 guys to take out of the game, There's a good chance it would be those two.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
If they were both out than that would be a huge factor. Iupati is one of the best young guards in football and J. Smith is a beast.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
It will be hard for Aldon Smith to get sacks without Justin Smith holding half our o'line on every play. That would be a huge loss.

cacksman

Reaction score
Please please please can Smith just sit out this one game.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I heard that Smith is "being monitored and expected to play" on Sunday. Sounds like he is hurt but not injured

OP
OP
TheHawkster

TheHawkster

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3uwc7ztz said:
I heard that Smith is "being monitored and expected to play" on Sunday. Sounds like he is hurt but not injured

Gimpy is better that nothing!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Patriots had their big comeback when Smith went out, by the way. Also, Aldon Smith was shut down the rest of the game when Smith went out.

It would be a huge deal if he couldn't go.

Basis4day

Reaction score
TheHawkster":34o1864f said:
Injury reports aren't come out yet and I haven't heard anything.
Anyone have word on whether they are playing or not?

If I had to choose 2 guys to take out of the game, There's a good chance it would be those two.

It was my understanding that injury reports come out after practice on Wednesday.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seattle will win this game whether those two play or not. The Seahawks have beaten better teams at full strength.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Sounds like both are expected to play

HawkWow

Reaction score
Smith must have been in a pretty high level of pain. If I recall, he hurt the arm, sat out a few plays, then returned for one play, then went back to the sideline. This while Brady was on the verge of the biggest comeback in regular season history and with the NFCW (probably) on the line for SF. The guy is an animal and if we are minus Sherman, I'd be lying if I said I hope he comes in at 100% this Sunday.

rightbench

Reaction score
They just said on NFL live, Clayton i believe said that Smith will be a gametime decision and that he (Clayton) has a negative kind of feeling about his playing.

No link sorry. It was on TV.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
rightbench":3lc2epse said:
They just said on NFL live, Clayton i believe said that Smith will be a gametime decision and that he (Clayton) has a negative kind of feeling about his playing.

No link sorry. It was on TV.
That makes sense. His injury was kind of like Moffitt's arm injury, and that took some time to heal. That certainly helps Seattle if it happens.

A

Anonymous

HawkFan72":b3w1irr7 said:
The Patriots had their big comeback when Smith went out, by the way. Also, Aldon Smith was shut down the rest of the game when Smith went out.

It would be a huge deal if he couldn't go.

According to KNBR, niner flagship, Smith will play. Harbaugh said there is nothing to worry about when it comes to cowboy (JSmith). As a fan I hope he sits. He's much too important to us to use him sunday night.

Also the pats went on their run when our conservative coaching staff switched to a soft zone. Everyone knows you don't let brady get into rhythm. Well he did and they tied us. Then we switched back to man the last 2 pats drives and brady had no time and he ended up on his butt.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
rideaducati":1rf84bud said:
Seattle will win this game whether those two play or not. The Seahawks have beaten better teams at full strength.

out of curiosity, what were the better teams at full strength than the Niners?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Ninerguy":72x6jrjk said:
rideaducati":72x6jrjk said:

out of curiosity, what were the better teams at full strength than the Niners?
Yeah, I'd like an answer to that too.
I want to know where we stand, and this is a benchmark game.