The dude that ran onto the field during the game

Bobblehead

Reaction score
HawkFan72":g33qfq34 said:
I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

Then this yahoo runs onto the field.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.

Really you don't know why Buffalo plays up there?
They play up there because the Bills get a boat load of money, far more than if they stayed at home.
Its the only reason.

It's not because the NFL wants to, but that Toronto wants them.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It's been quite the season. We've had sprinklers go off during the game, streakers run across the field. What's next? Dare I ask?

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Well - That security guy now gets to add a great line to his job resume.

Experience: Successfully tackled near naked men.
(photographic proof of me on top of him available upon request)

Uffda

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1s7wdan7 said:
I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

Then this yahoo runs onto the field.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.

I believe half of the season ticket holders for the Bills are in Toronto actually, makes sense for them .

Uffda

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":3tfu0x6v said:
Security had him down by contact at the 5 yard line, he got back up and ran for 80 yards before they tackled him again.

So it was like a preview for the officals , on the Leon Washington return ?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1iklrsti said:
............I'm afraid Buffalo isn't long for the NFL, and that really sucks........
Yes it does. There are only 7 of the original 8 AFL teams left (RIP Houston Oilers) and that would leave only 6. I have a real soft spot for those original AFLers. So soft in fact that I was very pleased when the Seahawks were moved to the NFC making it possible for me to again root for the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders when it had no effect on the Hawks.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
With High-Def closeups like that he should have worn his Fruit of the Loom or Hanes logo boxers.... might have picked up a little endorsement contract to help with the bail bond.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Uffda":1247zsjn said:
I believe half of the season ticket holders for the Bills are in Toronto actually, makes sense for them .

15% is what was stated during the game... fwiw.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
The International game appears to attract pitch invaders.

There was one at the Dolphins/Giants game who came on at the start of the 2nd half dressed as a referee and then ripped his costume off.

There was also one at the Bucs/Bears game who ran around approaching a number of players and cheerleaders. After this the senior security people at Wembley held a crisis meeting and some of them did not look happy.

Earlier in that game there was another pitch invader. A squirrel that ran around the end zone and up to the 10 yard line.