Sick Catch

SEC FAN

Reaction score
StevieJohnson_1HandedCatch_original_original.gif

I think this kid might have a future in this league.

I watch him and Spiller and I feel bad for those two. They are both are clearly talented but don't get the recognition they deserve. I watched that game yesterday and just shook my head at how bad the Bills are. Yes we played great and I'm not taking anything away from our team. I just gotta say the Bills and Dave Wannstedt looked completely clueless on how to stop the read option and I saw some of the Bills players on defense half assing it and jogging after Seahawks players after they were beaten.

Stevie and CJ deserve better than to be surrounded by that garbage.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Maybe we can dupe the Bills out of another of their star players. I like Johnson a lot.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Johnson is kind of a strange dude.

He's the one who blamed God for making him drop a game-winning pass a couple years ago.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
yep, he was effectively beating our corners. He is a handfull, a very fast handfull, we'd be terrifying with him.

sturg78

Reaction score
Didn't he also do the "why so serious" shirt thing a few years back?

Rainger

Reaction score
Amazing and I remember some on the game day thread blaming the D for the first down on that play. I couldnt believe that anyone would be blaming the D for allowing a 3rd down conversion when it was a catch like that. Like what was the D supposed to do???

Killa Kam

Reaction score
My favorite Steve Johnson play is this celebration, dude mocks Plaxico Burress by shooting himself in the leg lol

[youtube]SZxOQRQOQ18[/youtube]

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Always liked Stevie Johnson as a player, and figured he would be a handful yesterday.

pehawk

Reaction score
Killa Kam":3hfrb57e said:
My favorite Steve Johnson play is this celebration, dude mocks Plaxico Burress by shooting himself in the leg lol

[youtube]SZxOQRQOQ18[/youtube]

Yeah, that was GREAT.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
He was Also the one who did what I thought was a hilarious touchdown dance imitating Plaxico Buress shooting himself haha. Who brings a gun to a club. Chambered round at that.

Johnson was fined for it too

Edit: I'm an idiot :13:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
rainger":2m0njnlq said:
Amazing and I remember some on the game day thread blaming the D for the first down on that play. I couldnt believe that anyone would be blaming the D for allowing a 3rd down conversion when it was a catch like that. Like what was the D supposed to do???

It was the fact that he was so wide open in the first place dood

themunn

Reaction score
It looks impressive, but I'd wager that anyone with large "receiver" hands should be catching that ball with that much space around them.

Honestly? I think *I* could catch that ball with that much space

largenutz

Reaction score
stevie johnson is cousins with one of my all time favorite rappers-YA BOY. Can't believe this dude is not more famous, seriously one of the best to come out in the last five or six years. His mixtapes are straight west coast fire, and I know Dr dre was trying to sign him years ago,but he wanted to stay indie, like most other bay area rappers. I know they {stevie n ya boy}kick it all the time and are on the "eccentric" side.