Want a really good laugh at Bleacher Report's expense?

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
EmDiggy":3joboanq said:
[youtube]sO70hBrpBmg[/youtube]

What the hell was THIS guy thinking ;)

Wow, you're analysis was spot-on! I'm going to be checking your videos out around draft time from now on. :th2thumbs:

SEC FAN

Reaction score
The dudes a ULL Ragin Cajun. Doesn't surprise me he knows what he is talking about.

Em Diggity do you do bowl game predictions?

NYCoug

Reaction score
seabowl":2hsjtzn1 said:
NYCoug":2hsjtzn1 said:
I used to "work" for Matt Miller when I was a writer for NFL Draft Blitz back in the day...

I'm pretty embarrassed about that fact right now. This is just rediculous and hilarious at the same time. I wish people would hold "analysts" to their word though. I'm not a fan of guys that are consistently wrong yet keep making awful projections, reports, etc. because nobody calls em out on it. Somebody should call him out on this.

Then again, it's Bleacher Report. They are the kings of awful when it comes to sports "coverage."

Were you embarrassed because you worked for Miller or because you were a writer and just spelled ridiculous wrong?

Sorry had to do it.

I guess both now haha

Great call by EmDiggy by the way. Good stuff.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
Yoonhawk":8145m93x said:
EmDiggy":8145m93x said:
[youtube]sO70hBrpBmg[/youtube]

What the hell was THIS guy thinking ;)

Wow, you're analysis was spot-on! I'm going to be checking your videos out around draft time from now on. :th2thumbs:

Wow. Em....that's ridiculously spot on, right down to the McGrath portion.....that was creepy to watch!