Christian Ponder - worst non-Arizona quarterback

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
This guy just finds new ways every week to look awful. Even today - Vikes blowing out the Rams. It's 3rd and 29. He nearly throws a ridiculous pick six. How on EARTH did this guy go in the top half of round one? How? If anything he's getting worse since Florida State... and he was shocking in college anyway. The Vikings have got a legend playing running back and will be 8-6 tonight in spite of Ponder. The Vikings should do whatever it takes to upgrade at QB this off-season. They'll be a contender if they can get a QB.

pehawk

Reaction score
I was thinking the opposite - Vikings on the list of teams I DONT want Flynn to go. AFC only, please.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3m0wrxd3 said:
This guy just finds new ways every week to look awful. Even today - Vikes blowing out the Rams. It's 3rd and 29. He nearly throws a ridiculous pick six. How on EARTH did this guy go in the top half of round one? How? If anything he's getting worse since Florida State...

He definitely seems to be regressing. I thought he was doing some good things as a rookie but I don't know what he is thinking anymore. At least he's got a hot girlfriend :229031_shrug:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Christian Ponder is dating the hottest babe on ESPN: Samantha Steele ... google her.
I live in ACC Country and watched C. Ponder play here at FSU... Nothing special about him. He has a few intangibles (size, athleticism and such...), he is a hard worker, but nothing to write home about. Journeyman written all over him. In two years in the league, he still can't really run an offense. Some players just don't have it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Thing is, I dont remember ANYONE saying it was a good move for the Vikes to pick him there. Like, no one. It was the epitome of reach and Schneiders mantra of "dont panic at the QB position". It was none of the most BAZAAR draft picks I've seen in a long time.

Any other year, he's a 3rd or 4th rounder. But, so many needed QB's that year.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
pehawk":2dsrbbhw said:
Thing is, I dont remember ANYONE saying it was a good move for the Vikes to pick him there. Like, no one. It was the epitome of reach and Schneiders mantra of "dont panic at the QB position". It was none of the most BAZAAR draft picks I've seen in a long time.

Any other year, he's a 3rd or 4th rounder. But, so many needed QB's that year.

Didn't bestfightstory have a Ponder boner?

pehawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2lkzqqjp said:
Sanchez disagrees with you tonight

I feel pretty bad for Sanchez. Not only are they hurt, they're scheme's are retarded and anytime he completes a pass, Tebow and his beautiful lips trot in.

I'd totally hump Tebow's mouth - he's got nice lips.

To this day, BFS is convinced Ponder just needs new scenery. But, BFS said that about Charlie Ward, Nix, any FSU QB. He grew up in Florida.

pehawk

Reaction score
Nevermind - that was dumb. He's getting out played by Locker, with all 5 of his Olineman hurt.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sanchez is the reason they suck. Look at his completion percentage and turnovers. What a fool.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Holy crap that was a bad pass...that's something I would throw as a weekend warrior. He's supposed to be an NFL QB. Wow is he bad

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ie6aw6d said:
Holy crap that was a bad pass...that's something I would throw as a weekend warrior. He's supposed to be an NFL QB. Wow is he bad

Not according to @ryanadamdavis. Apparently he just needs a change of scenery.

pehawk

Reaction score
"They look like they're solving a calculus equation on the sideline. I dont know what they're doing" - Gruden upon seeing Sporano, Tebow and Sanchez

-The Glove-

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2ionhtrj said:
-The Glove-":2ionhtrj said:

Not according to @ryanadamdavis. Apparently he just needs a change of scenery.
I think his confidence is shot

Hahahahahhahaha...the Jets are hilariously bad. You get gifted the ball at the opponents 25 on what would be a final drive for the win and bobble the very first snap. Lol. I've never seen a team look so bad

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Jake Locker isn't any better than Sanchez. He can't throw, and he can't outrun anyone in the NFL. I'm not sure he will be around in a couple of years.

Sanchez, Ponder, Tebow, Locker were all first round picks.

Latest posts