Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 937
Location: Marysville, WA
And take care of business against the Rams..

do you still have confidence in this team to make the big dance?

I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)...

I can't see us missing out on the playoffs completely. Once we get there -- anything can happen.

I have confidence that RUSSELL WILSON can shock the world! :0190l:

_________________
WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:36 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Posts: 1883
Why not. All you need is to get hot at the right time . Even if the mighty crown their ass phony9ets get lucky and beat us it still won't make a diff . We get in anything can happen! BELIVE that!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:49 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
Posts: 2630
Location: Arlington, Washington
Hawksfanatik wrote:
I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)... :0190l:


I'll be shocked if we lose to San Fran this Sunday night. Of course it's possible, but the atmosphere at the Clink is gonna be turned up to 11 (12?) for this one. I think we're gonna kill 'em, and I'm not normally a rose-colored glasses kinda guy. Right now we're on fire, and I think the 9ers are gonna limp outta here muttering "holy shiznitz! what was that?". Then the national media will be (hopefully) bleating that the wrong team won the NFC West...

_________________
Image

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:51 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 937
Location: Marysville, WA
BlueThunder wrote:
Hawksfanatik wrote:
I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)... :0190l:


I'll be shocked if we lose to San Fran this Sunday night. Of course it's possible, but the atmosphere at the Clink is gonna be turned up to 11 (12?) for this one. I think we're gonna kill 'em, and I'm not normally a rose-colored glasses kinda guy. Right now we're on fire, and I think the 9ers are gonna limp outta here muttering "holy shiznitz! what was that?". Then the national media will be (hopefully) bleating that the wrong team won the NFC West...


Its very possible we do win this weekend. But I bet the media would just say that SF was coming off an emotional win and knew they have the NFC West in hand. I wonder how much props we'd even get.. not that it matters.

Media attention matters diddly squat come playoff time.

_________________
WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:07 pm 
*Net Enemy Forum Guy*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
Posts: 2630
Location: Arlington, Washington
It's really gonna annoy me if I observe a sea of 49er red in the crowd... I HATE that SO MUCH! Stupid Stub Hub.... Someone needs to make a scalping website that's Seattle-only based. Only Seahawks fans or fans of other Seattle teams can buy unwanted tix. Hear that aspiring Seattle entrepreneurs?

_________________
Image

A Blue Buzz-Saw has emerged from the Pacific Northwest. Prepare, NFL.

SEAHAWKS, 2014. Coming soon...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:35 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2270
I love this team and I love the direction were going, but I'm expecting to make or win the super bowl this year. I'm hoping that we win a WC game and do well in the divisional round. If we somehow advance to the NFC championship game than my expectations will change dramtically. I think this year is setting the table for a SB run in 2013...

But on the other hand my confidence in RW is growing significantly, almost to the point where I expect good things to happen on EVERY drive. Last year with T-Jack- I was always nervous when he took the field. This year I have supreme confidence that RW will get the job done.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2270
Hawksfanatik wrote:
BlueThunder wrote:
Hawksfanatik wrote:
I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)... :0190l:


I'll be shocked if we lose to San Fran this Sunday night. Of course it's possible, but the atmosphere at the Clink is gonna be turned up to 11 (12?) for this one. I think we're gonna kill 'em, and I'm not normally a rose-colored glasses kinda guy. Right now we're on fire, and I think the 9ers are gonna limp outta here muttering "holy shiznitz! what was that?". Then the national media will be (hopefully) bleating that the wrong team won the NFC West...


Its very possible we do win this weekend. But I bet the media would just say that SF was coming off an emotional win and knew they have the NFC West in hand. I wonder how much props we'd even get.. not that it matters.

Media attention matters diddly squat come playoff time.


Interestingly enough- The Seahawks were coming off an "emotional win" over NE when we play SF last time. This time they are coming off the big win. It will be interesting to see if we can get some early momentum like we've done the last 2 weeks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm
Posts: 276
Hawksfanatik wrote:
And take care of business against the Rams..

do you still have confidence in this team to make the big dance?

I think we have a chance at the Superbowl even if San Fran beats us. (which I think they will)...

I can't see us missing out on the playoffs completely. Once we get there -- anything can happen.

I have confidence that RUSSELL WILSON can shock the world! :0190l:

i dont like your bad attitude lol


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: If we lose to Sf...
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:55 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Posts: 499
If they go th the sb this year it will be 2013 so I'm thinkin lets just go ahead and get this party started


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agcat, Aros, balko56, Bigbadhawk, BirdsCommaAngry, BlackDiamondHawk, coach78, Google [Bot], HawkFan72, hawksfanohio, JMR, Jsolo, KK84, SeahawkFrost, SeahawksRawk, seahawkswin1, VancitySeahawk, Yxes1122 and 113 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.