Update on Richard Sherman appeal

pehawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1ppcul5u said:
Lol, so now I get insulted for responding to your stop whining comment.
"Nancy" will be at Carlow East in NYC watching the hawk game wearing the NJSeahawk jersey. Come by and call me Nancy if you'd like.

Thats adorable!

For real, the Packers make us look bad. They just keep winning, no whining, missing all those players.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
HawkFan72":jvewtoru said:
I hope Sherman's lawyers are worth whatever he's paying them.

Well "hes not worried about it." So he is either confident in the appeal process or just showing his usual bravado.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":1z3tcv5g said:
HawkFan72":1z3tcv5g said:
I hope Sherman's lawyers are worth whatever he's paying them.

Well "hes not worried about it." So he is either confident in the appeal process or just showing his usual bravado.

Hearing him talk all season, I would bet on the latter.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
pehawk":15xqupan said:
NJSeaHawk":15xqupan said:
Lol, so now I get insulted for responding to your stop whining comment.
"Nancy" will be at Carlow East in NYC watching the hawk game wearing the NJSeahawk jersey. Come by and call me Nancy if you'd like.

Thats adorable!

For real, the Packers make us look bad. They just keep winning, no whining, missing all those players.

Yeah, it's real adorable.

They can't whine anymore. They used up their yearly allotment after the MNF game. And their offense, which is more pertinent to their type of game is helping alot, and it hasn't been hit hard, it's mostly intact.
Our defense, however, which is pertinent to our game, is being affected by this. And I will take Sherman's importance much more than Clay's.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'll let Jordy Nelson, Jennings and alot of their line know your thoughts.

Anyways, it'll be okay. They may have to change some things up, possibly blitz a bit more.

Teqneek

Reaction score
This seriously does not suprise me...

Im not trying to produce the tin foil hat scenario... but the amount of time it took to pull out the suspension notices, and then have sherman appeal for so long, and now the hearing will be just before one of their largest televised national games. Whatever, if we cant win simply because we dont have Sherman, we dont deserve to win, one man does not make a team. Stevie was making him look silly last week anyways.

pehawk

Reaction score
DOM! He's back!

The Hawks have been blessed this year in this regard. For the most part, they've had their starters on the field. This sucks, but its something every team has to reckon with. I have faith in the staffs ability to navigate this.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3ar1vniy said:
No problem. We have Walter Thurmond to step in.
I'm sure this is sarcasm, but this mother effer needs to be healthy or suck it up. Hammy's are no joke, but if you want to prove to the FO that drafted you, that you can be dependable this is your shot dude. If not guarantee you'll be seeing guys at your position being drafted.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
pehawk":pt1bfri7 said:
DOM! He's back!

The Hawks have been blessed this year in this regard. For the most part, they've had their starters on the field. This sucks, but its something every team has to reckon with. I have faith in the staffs ability to navigate this.

Yep. Time to suck it up. I am willing to bet no superbowl champion ever was injury free.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Teqneek":3nm4xykx said:
This seriously does not suprise me...

Im not trying to produce the tin foil hat scenario... but the amount of time it took to pull out the suspension notices, and then have sherman appeal for so long, and now the hearing will be just before one of their largest televised national games. Whatever, if we cant win simply because we dont have Sherman, we dont deserve to win, one man does not make a team. Stevie was making him look silly last week anyways.
It's not just losing Sherm that hurts, it's Sherm, BB and Thurmond. Now your playing a Lane, Maxwell, Parker and Shead from the PS.

And on Stevie making him look ridiculous. He was getting burnt when he would have to go opposite of his normal side, which I've heard is a totally different technique. Not to make excuses for the guy, but there's a reason they didn't have him shadow receivers before.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3q4627a4 said:
DOM! He's back!

This is 100% spot on! It's gut check time, fortunately we have #3 to lead the way.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why would anyone be upset with the appeals process, NFL, or Goodell? Sherman is the one who blew it if he loses his appeal.

Thats typical of our society though. Everyone wants to blame someone instead of being accountable.

zhawk

Reaction score
some people cannot play with pain. when I was playing softball competitively, I played while needing a hip replacement, my son in law was a wonderfully gifted athlete, but any little tweak would throw him off his game.

btw I was referring to wtIII

pehawk

Reaction score
zhawk":2vydawah said:
some people cannot play with pain. when I was playing softball competitively, I played while needing a hip replacement, my son in law was a wonderfully gifted athlete, but any little tweak would throw him off his game.

This is great on so many levels.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
zhawk":ah2zcixo said:

Yeah and it blows when you draft a guy like that.

acbass

Reaction score
Espn is announcing that many people believe Sherman had a good shot of winning this. They said it on Monday Night Countdown. We need him!