The dude that ran onto the field during the game

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Here's what they didn't show on TV:

Heh.

(Courtesy of @THELadyCHawkFan on Twitter.)
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Oh, those crazy Canadians. Thought my boy CANHawk was at home in Vancouver? j/k CAN, you knows I loves ya!
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Dom!!!
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• I like Lanes reaction, hes like "what the hell?" lol
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Security had him down by contact at the 5 yard line, he got back up and ran for 80 yards before they tackled him again.
    TorontoHawk
    NET Veteran

• That's my cousin from Toronto...

It's funny. CFL players tend to tackle streakers and other hooligans who run out on the field. You can't sue people for every stupid thing up here like you can down there so they take em down if they get close. CFL players don't have any freakin money anyway.

BTW, I like the wooly socks.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• How much money would you pay to see Earl Thomas chase this guy down and flatten him???
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

Then this yahoo runs onto the field.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• HawkFan72 wrote:I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

The crowd was ridiculously quiet the whole game, quietest crowd I have ever heard during an NFL game, regardless of the fact it was a blowout.

I don't get why the NFL plays games in Toronto. Many of the people there obviously did not really care about this game, despite the Bills and Seahawks probably having more fans there than most NFL teams.

The NFL's contract to play games in Toronto just expired, and for some reason I bet they are going to re-up for more. Despite there being no reason to from a football perspective.

If Toronto had it's own franchise and regular price seating the place would be full, I only went as it was the Hawks playing. You would not be able to get a ticket if it was a Toronto team. Not many big Buffalo fans in Toronto.
    TorontoHawk
    NET Veteran

• I think it's hilarious in a lame way that he has a big hole in the botttom of one of his socks. What, he couldn't even bother to put on some nice socks for his big TV appearance - what does this guy wear on a date?
    CalgaryHawk
    NET Rookie

• CalgaryHawk wrote:...what does this guy wear on a date?

Next to nothing, apparently.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    CalgaryHawk wrote:...what does this guy wear on a date?

Next to nothing, apparently.

Probably suit and tie.
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• I figured he was totally naked beings they wouldn't show it.
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

• Bills play there because they got paid a lot of money to and I guess that's the only thing Ralph Wilson cares about.
    the ditch
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

• The plan was that Ralph Wilson was going to use how successful they were in Toronto monetarily and fan draw wise that he could force Buffalo into giving him a new stadium. It totally backfired on every level.

If anything, I think he has devalued his franchise, and quite possibly created a big chance for a team to move to Toronto, because Rogers Communications may just jump in and buy the team outright and make them the NFL Argonauts. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and I am sure the NFL hope it happens, because they will want to see a huge bidding war between the group in Toronto and the group in LA and then they get to set their "relocation fee" which will result in tens of millions of dollars for each owner.

I'm afraid Buffalo isn't long for the NFL, and that really sucks. I think Toronto is a world class city and would support a team very well and it would be cool to have them be the first international team (NOT LONDON) since it creates no problems for scheduling and such as they are further south than a few of the US teams, but it will be like what happened to the Sonics. A team with a long and successful history and strong fanbase hit the crapper due to bad decisions and that's that.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• CalgaryHawk wrote: What, he couldn't even bother to put on some nice socks for his big TV appearance -

he's Canadian eh, they don't date
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!
    SE174
    NET Veteran

• lol i think that ref likes what he sees in that pic.
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• The dude needs some new socks for Christmas.

That, and some common sense.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• What sucks is that the security guard has to return his shoes after the game.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• I love how both seahawks are smiling in that picture
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• HawkFan72 wrote:I was kind of annoyed by this during the game, but mostly just because I find these international venues dumb.

Really you don't know why Buffalo plays up there?
    They play up there because the Bills get a boat load of money, far more than if they stayed at home.
    Its the only reason.

It's not because the NFL wants to, but that Toronto wants them.
    Bobblehead
    NET Rookie

• It's been quite the season. We've had sprinklers go off during the game, streakers run across the field. What's next? Dare I ask?
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• Is he wearing, 'Wolf Grey' socks? Cool. Must be a 'Hawks fan.
    If you're walking on thin ice, you might as well dance.................................................Mom
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *

• LymonHawk wrote:Is he wearing, 'Wolf Grey' socks? Cool. Must be a 'Hawks fan.

Nice sense of humor, Lymon! :th2thumbs:
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Well - That security guy now gets to add a great line to his job resume.

Experience: Successfully tackled near naked men.
    (photographic proof of me on top of him available upon request)
    How was this "born in PA - living in NY" Hawk Fan born? At the age of 8 - I decided it was time to "become a man" and follow football.
    So what was the great wisdom filled, analytical, reasoned factor that ultimately led me to the Seahawks?
    Why the awesome uniforms of course !!
    HawkFreak
    NET Rookie

I believe half of the season ticket holders for the Bills are in Toronto actually, makes sense for them .
    Last edited by Uffda on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• TorontoHawk wrote:Security had him down by contact at the 5 yard line, he got back up and ran for 80 yards before they tackled him again.

So it was like a preview for the officals , on the Leon Washington return ?
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• SharkHawk wrote:............I'm afraid Buffalo isn't long for the NFL, and that really sucks........

Yes it does. There are only 7 of the original 8 AFL teams left (RIP Houston Oilers) and that would leave only 6. I have a real soft spot for those original AFLers. So soft in fact that I was very pleased when the Seahawks were moved to the NFC making it possible for me to again root for the Chargers, Chiefs and Raiders when it had no effect on the Hawks.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Love the look on the tacklers face. "If they just woulda put me in in the 4th quarter"!
    coorslighthawk
    NET Rookie

• Man, sucks for the security guard. Nobody should have to tackle a naked man.

On the bright side, he might have made a difference for Buffalo if they'd have had him suited up on the field instead of one of their players.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• With High-Def closeups like that he should have worn his Fruit of the Loom or Hanes logo boxers.... might have picked up a little endorsement contract to help with the bail bond.

"Everyone has a plan... until they get punched in the face." -- Mike Tyson on the 2014 Seattle Seahawks.
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• Uffda wrote: I believe half of the season ticket holders for the Bills are in Toronto actually, makes sense for them .

15% is what was stated during the game... fwiw.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• The International game appears to attract pitch invaders.

There was one at the Dolphins/Giants game who came on at the start of the 2nd half dressed as a referee and then ripped his costume off.

There was also one at the Bucs/Bears game who ran around approaching a number of players and cheerleaders. After this the senior security people at Wembley held a crisis meeting and some of them did not look happy.

Earlier in that game there was another pitch invader. A squirrel that ran around the end zone and up to the 10 yard line.
    ronnieboycefanclub
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information