Packers O vs. Seahawks O

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Packers O vs. Seahawks O
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Packers O vs. Seahawks O
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm
  • oh come freaking on... all this time all of you have proudly proclaimed yourself above the stats comparison because they are "meaningless", but the minute the Seahawks pass the Packers offense (without a doubt, due to stellar blow out performances from last two weeks) you jump back onto the stats bandwagon.

I would take Green Bay over Seattle when it comes to passing game any day of the week. but I will certainly take Seattle over Green Bay on the ground -- that goes without saying. let's just leave it at that. the playoffs will tell who is better.
    Last edited by Bipolar on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Cheesehead Seahawk Extraordinaire
    Bipolar
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 pm
  • In the last 7 games (a run of 4 road games and only 3 home games), the Seahawks have averaged 406.7 net offensive yards per game.
    Over the season that would be good for 2nd in the NFL

The amazing thing is, we've faced an incredible defensive schedule over the course of the season

Arizona - 11th
    Dallas - 14th
    Green Bay - 14th
    St Louis - 9th
    Carolina - 11th
    New England - 26th
    San Francisco - 2nd
    Detroit - 12th
    Minnesota - 20th
    New York Jets - 8th
    Miami - 17th
    Chicago - 5th
    Arizona (again) - 11th
    Buffalo - 22nd

By my count that's 10 games against teams in the top half of the league (with a further 2 to come), and the last 7 games average position is 14th, so we're putting up numbers against good teams (particularly since teams like Buffalo and Arizona have plummeted in the rankings thanks to our beatdowns)
    Last edited by themunn on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm
  • Bipolar wrote: the playoffs will tell who is better.

while I agree with your statement I do also believe it depends on where the game is being played, home field advantage etc.
    The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    12thMode
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm
  • Bipolar wrote:oh come freaking on... all this time all of you have proudly proclaimed yourself above the stats comparison because they are "meaningless", but the minute the Seahawks pass the Packers offense (without a doubt, due to stellar blow out performances from last two weeks) you jump back onto the stats bandwagon.

I would take Green Bay over Seattle when it comes to passing game any day of the week. but I will certainly take Seattle over Green Bay on the ground -- that goes without saying. let's just leave it at that. the playoffs will tell who is better.

The stats didn't piss you off when they were in favor of GB though :stirthepot: :P.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm
  • Bipolar wrote:oh come freaking on... all this time all of you have proudly proclaimed yourself above the stats comparison because they are "meaningless", but the minute the Seahawks pass the Packers offense (without a doubt, due to stellar blow out performances from last two weeks) you jump back onto the stats bandwagon.

When did I ever proudly proclaim anything? I think you are thinking of someone else. :141847_bnono:
    MOCHawk
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 pm
  • blah blah blah, fu*k green bay - can't decide which fans i hate worse... gb or the whiners.. damn close... probably whiners..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information