Can the 9ers..

SeaChase

Reaction score
win back to back road games against two good teams"Pats and Hawks" that are both awesome at home?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Do you honestly believe the Cards are a good team?

They have a pretty good D, but come on man.

Anything is possible, but don't hold out hope because the Cards are a "good team".

MeenReen

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he's referring to beating NE last night and then beating Seattle on Sunday night. But I sure hope Arizona is somehow awesome at home!

bellyfat

Reaction score
If they do, then I'll be first to admit they deserve to win it all.

OP
OP
SeaChase

SeaChase

Reaction score
Sorry guys, just edited the original post to clarify a bit

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sure they can. This is not a smoke and mirrors team we're talking about here.

Then again, neither are the Seahawks, and this is going to be a much harder game than most 49ers fans are comfortable admitting.

hawker84

Reaction score
49ers are capapble of beating anyone anywhere... so are the seahawks.. this game will be nasty.

OP
OP
SeaChase

SeaChase

Reaction score
The whiners haven't won 3 games in a row this year either..

kidhawk

Reaction score
There's a lifelong Niner fan that I work with. I give him props for not ever deviating even during the bad times.

Usually we are pretty cordial and talk about the NFL and our teams a lot, and are very cordial. We started out like that today, but by the end, all I had to say was that there was NO WAY the Niners were coming out of Seattle with a win this weekend.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Crabtree was one of the stars for them last night, but Seahawks hit him hard and almost took him out of the game earlier when we met. We have to make the game one dimensional by playing tough. I hope our team is ready to play smash mouth football. If we can make them feel like how Dallas felt at Clink, we have the game. Its hard to do when you have two tough teams playing. 12th man sure does help, but I think the Seahawks seems ready to play without the 12th man support, specially if we are in playoffs and have to travel.

49elite

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2vebsfsz said:
Sure they can. This is not a smoke and mirrors team we're talking about here.

Then again, neither are the Seahawks, and this is going to be a much harder game than most 49ers fans are comfortable admitting.

I think most niner fans expect a slugfest..and with Harbaugh's ownage of Pete recently..you'd think Pete's bound to get one sooner or later..

Largent80

Reaction score
Patriots made many uncharacteristic drops and other gaffs.
Reminiscent of the first time the whiners played us.

We are so far removed from that.

Hey whiners, we be kickin your ass this week......hahahahaha

Shaz

Reaction score
I think above the "My team is better than yours, your team sucks! Blah Blah Blah" deep down each teams fans know that both teams are legit and pretty damn good

frase32

Reaction score
This game is going to be epic. There is literally no predicting this game. Even Vegas has no idea and are pretty much calling this game even. I'm seeing the Niners getting anywhere from 2.5(which is essentially even) to 1. As a Niners fan, I couldn't ask for a better late December matchup. I would think that Seahawks fans would feel the same. :thirishdrinkers: