We're better off as the #5 seed

ensett

Reaction score
We embarrassed the Packers once, we can do it twice. They proved after the game against us they aren't mentally stable enough to be able to play us again without spazzing out and falling into a complete spiral. Guarantee they'd cry to the media about it again too.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
ensett":3t6se88g said:
We embarrassed the Packers once, we can do it twice. They proved after the game against us they aren't mentally stable enough to be able to play us again without spazzing out and falling into a complete spiral. Guarantee they'd cry to the media about it again too.

We embarrassed the Packers? I'd hardly call getting a gift TD on the last play of the game "embarrassing" somebody.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Plus the packers are getting healthy, Clay Mathews is back, Greg Jennings is back, and Jordy will be back soon. Aaron Rodgers is probably the best QB in the league and it would take a miricle for the hawks to go into a disgruntled Green Bay and impose our will on them. I don't expect another 8 sack first half.

I want to play the floundering Giants or Cowboys, or a RGIII vs RW #3 and let the amazing rookies decided who is better. I'd alos love to be the team to knock out the Niners to creat an even more bitter rivialry.

ATL's homefield is nothing compared to the GB's

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":15zf7ugo said:
ensett":15zf7ugo said:

We embarrassed the Packers? I'd hardly call getting a gift TD on the last play of the game "embarrassing" somebody.

We sacked them 8 times and they were given gifts of their own, theres no "shouldnt have won" involved.

formido

Reaction score
Right. Don't pretend a 50/50 call exaggerated by the media into the worst call of all time makes the rest of the game go away. The Packers didn't beat Seattle in an any sort of predictive sense. It was an even game and Seattle was a lot worse back then.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I rather not have a bye.

I just have a bad feeling with bye's because the team gets rusty. Rather be hot!

Look what happened to the Packers last year, and us to Miami this year. Seems like a trend.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":89ej3ydy said:
Sgt. Largent":89ej3ydy said:
ensett":89ej3ydy said:

We sacked them 8 times and they were given gifts of their own, theres no "shouldnt have won" involved.

I never said we shouldn't have won (although there's a solid argument for that). I said "embarrassed" is not a word I'd use. 58-0, that's embarrassed. 50-17, that's embarrassed. 14-12 with last second controversial TD? Not embarrassed.

OP
OP
PhillySeahawk

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":36skuqcl said:
Sgt. Largent":36skuqcl said:
ensett":36skuqcl said:

None of those sacks in the 2nd half.

OP
OP
PhillySeahawk

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":2buyggo1 said:
PhillySeahawk":2buyggo1 said:
Anything to avoid the Packers in Green Bay until the NFC Championship. Playing at the NFC East champ then at Atlanta doesn't scare me as much as playing in Green Bay.

After Seattle beats the whiners, Green Bay will be the #2 seed.

Exactly my point. Avoid Green Bay in the NFCC semis. Barring a #6 seed upset (Vikes/Giants/Cowboys/Redskins going into San Fran and beating them), the #5 seed avoids the Packers until the NFC Championship.

Despite our publicized road woes, I think they're a thing of the past. I really like our chances at Washington/Dallas then at Atlanta. Green Bay in mid-January scares me. I think we matchup well (especially if Sherman is still playing) and absolutely can win, but now as confident as I am against any other NFC foe. The Russell Wilson coming back to Wisconsin angle is intriguing as well.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3pxt3hfl said:
GoldenIsThyTate":3pxt3hfl said:
lets just make the playoffs, im still worried about that. could care less who we play it'll be a tall task either way

All we have to do is win one of our two remaining home games.......one in which is against the Rams who will already have their golf clubs out and bags packed for Hawaii.

If we lose the next two home games we don't deserve to go to the playoffs.

PmZaA

If we make it in, we deserve it. That includes if we lose out and get help to get in, though that isn't a likely scenario.

If we don't make it in, we don't deserve it.

This isn't the BCS.