My goal for this Sunday's 49ers game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I have one goal. It's a greedy goal, and it's ridiculously unlikely to happen. However, I'm feeling quite greedy as of right now. Call my Scrooge.

I want to be the first NFL team to have 3 back-to-back 50-point games. We've got two; I want to lay a 50-burger down on the 49ers. Considering their defense, this is nearly impossible.

Considering first name Russell, last name Wilson; it's definitely possible.

I want to CRUSH the 49ers. Maybe if we humiliate them enough, the Cardinals will be motivated enough to beat them and they can cry their way to another city for the play-offs, if we're very lucky.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I approve of this message. :th2thumbs:

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I want to see our o be able to handle their d with out skippin a beat
What a different set of plays we are calling now compared to just a month ago
I hate to admit I didn't like bevell's playcalling much but now
Safe to say none of us has ever seen anything like it

Shaz

Reaction score
We are not going to hang 50 on the Niners, their defense is WAAAAAAYYYYYY too good to even think of such a thing

Stop it, be humble about our last 2 games, we didn't exactly go against great teams, it was the Cards and Bills

I believe we will beat the Niners but not by the scores we have done in the past 2 weeks

sam1313

Reaction score
50 Berger would be great, but any win would be just about as great. I just really hope we hurt them more than they hurt us.

the ditch

Reaction score
It might not matter for the division but it should definitely matter to the team we need to make a statement that we can go out there and beat the 49ers, I think it would go a long way for our playoffs chances.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
My goal is to bring me and my #37 SA Jersey (it's on a 6 game winning streak) to Clink and scream my lungs bloody rooting for our team to kick the everliving crap outta the Whiners on Sunday night.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I want us to put up 63 on the whiners.

And while we are at it, I want Russell to be involved in every TD and for him to break Peyton's record next week!

But honestly, I can't wait for the Hawks to destroy harbough and the whiners

kidhawk

Reaction score
the ditch":hw2g5xws said:
It might not matter for the division but it should definitely matter to the team we need to make a statement that we can go out there and beat the 49ers, I think it would go a long way for our playoffs chances.

Although you are right that it might not matter for the division, we (as a team) can't look at it like that. You really never know what will happen in the NFL, especially in division games. I am 99% certain the Niners will win the division now, but I will continue to hold out hope for the miracle of our going 2-0 and their going 0-2 the final two weeks.

I won't give up that division title until it's totally over and that won't happen before week 17 if we can beat them this week.

ensett

Reaction score
I want 50 too. Sure they have a good defense, but that won't matter if we just play better. And whos to say we can't?

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Kaepernick fumbled four times last night, and the 49ers recovered all of them. There's no way they get that lucky with 4 fumbles again, should they cough it up that much at the Clink. Plus, a good defense would have had like 4 ints against them last night, if not more. Kaepernick made quite a few bad passes.

Latest posts