So Redskins, Giants, or Cowboys

HansGruber

Reaction score
It'd be a dream matchup to get an NFC East opponent in the wildcard game. We would totally destroy any one of those teams and it wouldn't be close. I'm not a bit afraid of those matchups and in fact, just thinking about that possibility gets me all giddy. This Seahawks team will be, by far, the best wildcard team in the playoffs. And lately, there have been a lot of SuperBowl winners who were wildcards.

Actually, this team reminds me a lot of the Giants in 2007. They were kinda discombobulated the beginning of the season, didn't seem to have any groove. Then they just got hot late and were unstoppable. I see a lot of that in the Seahawks this season.

I'm not afraid to say it - I think this team will contend for the championship. They've got a real shot. They've gotta be the hottest team in the NFC right now, hands-down. The 49ers look good but not like this Hawks team.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
HansGruber":wopeemue said:
It'd be a dream matchup to get an NFC East opponent in the wildcard game. We would totally destroy any one of those teams and it wouldn't be close. I'm not a bit afraid of those matchups and in fact, just thinking about that possibility gets me all giddy. This Seahawks team will be, by far, the best wildcard team in the playoffs. And lately, there have been a lot of SuperBowl winners who were wildcards.

Actually, this team reminds me a lot of the Giants in 2007. They were kinda discombobulated the beginning of the season, didn't seem to have any groove. Then they just got hot late and were unstoppable. I see a lot of that in the Seahawks this season.

I'm not afraid to say it - I think this team will contend for the championship. They've got a real shot. They've gotta be the hottest team in the NFC right now, hands-down. The 49ers look good but not like this Hawks team.

Oh god, I hate it when you get me all giddy like this.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Throwdown":2bw6995h said:
I would love nothing more than to beat those soft ass Cowboys up again.

Nah, I'd rather not, they'd be pissed as hell. It's like when people wanted to visit the Bears after the 2010 playoff win over the Saints...... We ended up losing pretty bad.

I'd be up with beating up on RG3 though. He needs something to bring him down to earth before the offseason.

samwize77

Reaction score
We beat the reigning champs in the first round a couple years ago....and if the Giants don't get their act together soon I think they're the ones declining right now whereas the pokes and skins are on an upswing. I'd rather play a team thats havin troubles.

themunn

Reaction score
Have I seen RGIII rattled this season?
No.

Have I seen him run in Brandon Browner or Kam Chancellor's direction yet?
No.

In fact, I haven't really seen him play against an elite defense yet - and whilst he currently appears hot, his victories have come against the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants and Ravens (and Cousins beat the Browns), only the Giants strike fear in me, but they're also the most bipolar team in the league.

I don't think RGIII would be a big enough factor in a game between the two of us, we simply have too much quality on both sides of the ball

RichNhansom

Reaction score
The only one of those teams that scares me is the Giants and only because they are Goodall's team and I would fully expect to draw Mike Carry's officiating crew. Any other crew and I think we have a good chance to win.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Which team, in everyone's opinion has the best receiving depth where they have multiple receiving threats vs counting on one guy? That's the team I DON'T want to play due to the uncertainty over Sherman and some of the injuries in the secondary. I see the Redskins as the weakest group of three, so even with RG3, I think I would prefer to see them.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Doesn't matter to me. You have to beat multiple great teams to win the Superbowl.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I don't think any of the three have the defenses to beat us, and our defense is good enough to get us enough stops during the course of the game to keep the offense out front. Bring any of 'em on.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
RG3 and Washington will be tough because they run often, zone-option with RG3 better than we do and set up the deep ball so well. I can see our defense getting burned similarly to what we been doing to others the past few games. Shanahan is no joke of a coach either.

I think our best bet is against the C-boys and the G-Men who are tough but haven't been stellar. Winning against either America's team or against the reigning superbowl chumps will look more impressive to the national viewing public. I'd rather we beat the Giants and steal NY's mojo from last year.