Thanks Rich Eisen

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I've always thought Eisen was at least somewhat a Seahawks fan. After XL*, reading between the lines of what I saw of him on TV, especially when he was interviewing Bagdhad Mike so that POS could spew the NFL's party-line propoganda, I felt like he knew our team got screwed.

Thanks Rick. Russ will eventually surpass RGIII because he'll always be better in the pocket and thus stay much healthier.

Largent80

Reaction score
morgulon1":3j8defsd said:
Nice of Eisen to be a man . Irvin (crackpipe) and Deion Sanders will NEVER admitt it.

Thank you Rich....@Irvin..... :rofl: ......@ Sanders dial 1-800-Zipit.... Don't forget Marshall Faulk.. :lol:

taz291819

Reaction score
hawkfan333":ftu9epic said:
he has always been pretty favorable towards the hawks i think because him and Hasselbeck are both bald lol

You may be on to something, as he once said Hasselbeck was his favorite person to have on his show.

themunn

Reaction score
Deion Sanders has been nothing but complimentary about Wilson since the Carolina game at least, that's the first time I can remember him doing "russssselllll... last name... wiillllsssoon" over the highlights video while his co-panelist was making jokes about Golden Tate "simultaneously crossing the goal-line"

mikeak

Reaction score
Pete Carroll said yesterday that RW was playing under limited conditions early in the year. I am not so sure why a lot of people are surprised or feel that it is bias that has delayed the national praise for RW.

He has shown since the Bears game that he can win games for this team by taking the loads on his back. Before the Bears game he had shown that he could play in a very limited offense and when we were about to loose he would drive down the field in the last 2 minutes and put us in a position to win.

If you watched the full games like we did then you would realize early on that RW is special. If you watch highlights, look at stats etc then you will be late to the party. Doesn't mean bias or anything but not spending as much time on one team as we do here......