Our path to the Superbowl

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm
  • Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm
  • Agreed.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7436
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm
  • yup we will win
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    User avatar
    rainger
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1592
    Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am
    Location: Victoria BC


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm
  • Lets do this!!!
    Image
    User avatar
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2908
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
    Location: Omaha, NE


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 pm
  • How Bad Ass would it be if we won in the following fashion
    WC @ NYG (SB Champs)
    Divisional @ ATL (#1 record in NFL)
    NFC Championship @ SF or @ GB (most people SB favorites)
    Superbowl New England

    The Hawks would deserve to be crown champions playing that rough schedule
    Image
    User avatar
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2122
    Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 pm
  • I feel much better about it after how we performed today....however, I really wanted at least one home playoff game.
    Image
    User avatar
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 8955
    Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:16 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:17 pm
  • It's possible for the #5 seed to host a playoffs game

    You never know the NYG could very well end up the #6 seed and win, it could happen. Shoot Washington and RG# could get in as #6 and go on a roll
    Image
    User avatar
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2122
    Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm
  • Who knows, maybe by some miracle Kevin Kolb plays Week 17 and SHOCKS THE WORLD
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 4643
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm
  • Wenhawk wrote:How Bad Ass would it be if we won in the following fashion
    WC @ NYG (SB Champs)
    Divisional @ ATL (#1 record in NFL)
    NFC Championship @ SF or @ GB (most people SB favorites)
    Superbowl New England

    The Hawks would deserve to be crown champions playing that rough schedule


    I'd love to play New England in the Superbowl, but after their defensive crapfest tonight, I think Denver is my new AFC pick.
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    User avatar
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1124
    Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:51 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm
  • C'mon Cards
    User avatar
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1810
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm
    Location: Central Washington


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 pm
  • Super Bowl is two words.

    It'd be awesome if we beat the Whiners in the play-offs. I'd love to be directly responsible for all the craptastic feelings of so many Whiners fans.
    Rams bet status: honored. Bradford still sucks.
    RedAlice is right.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 24102
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:27 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Super Bowl is two words.

    It'd be awesome if we beat the Whiners in the play-offs. I'd love to be directly responsible for all the craptastic feelings of so many Whiners fans.


    Specially on their home turf. It would be all that much more glorious
    ----------------------------
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    User avatar
    JOz56
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 745
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:52 am
    Location: Spokane WA


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image


    Hawk and Animal...The original "Road Warriors"
    "Somebody needs to work some Photoshop magic and put Harbaugh in the car with Pete handing him a nice warm glass of Shut the F*ck Up"
    User avatar
    SlimHawk80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 757
    Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm
    Location: Spokane, Wa


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm
  • SlimHawk80 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image


    Hawk and Animal...The original "Road Warriors"


    We shouldn't embrace them too much right now. Animal's son plays for the Rams.
    User avatar
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1247
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:26 am
    Location: Indianapolis


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:57 pm
  • It would be cool to see a Wilson vs Luck Superbowl
    User avatar
    Jake Hawks
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 449
    Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:11 am


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 pm
  • Everybody watch RoadWarrior. It is our path.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 10541
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm
  • Im in too!

    Image
    Image
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image

    As it stands now, Seattle has played one playoff team on the road (49ers) all season.
    manders2600
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 203
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 pm
  • manders2600 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image

    As it stands now, Seattle has played one playoff team on the road (49ers) all season.


    Yea. So? Whats your point?
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18498
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:30 pm
  • manders2600 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    Image

    As it stands now, Seattle has played one playoff team on the road (49ers) all season.


    Guess you haven't been watching this season, or youre just arguing semantics. Either way, FAIL.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1885
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 pm
  • Atradees wrote:Im in too!

    Image

    Oderus Urungus is boss!
    Image
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    User avatar
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2751
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm
    Location: Oroville CA.


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 pm
  • HansGruber wrote:
    manders2600 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Comes on the road. I'm not scared. In fact, i'm down right confident that we can beat any team in the NFC. Our home or their's.

    As it stands now, Seattle has played one playoff team on the road (49ers) all season.


    Guess you haven't been watching this season, or youre just arguing semantics. Either way, FAIL.


    Huh?

    I'm just curious as to why you're confident of a playoff win on the road. Beating up on Arizona and Buffalo is not that difficult, quite a few teams have done it this year.
    manders2600
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 203
    Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:50 pm


Re: Our path to the Superbowl
Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:21 am
  • suppaball wrote:
    Atradees wrote:Im in too!

    Image

    Oderus Urungus is boss!


    Indeed. Gwar on the Road?

    Road Warrior

    Image

    Lord humungous?

    Image
    Image
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    User avatar
    Atradees
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 pm
    Location: South of Heaven




It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information