BTW, if we lose against the Niners

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna cry.

We have lost to them FAR too much. They shall DIE.

Russell Wilson will have a career day, breaking Mannings record in front of the whole nation! SUCK IT NINERS

themunn

Reaction score
GeorgeKush":27lgv1ec said:
we won't lose. look at the 49er's schedule. tell me if you see a trend. wwLwwLwwTwwLww?.

does that mean they'll lose to us, beat Arizona, enter as the 3rd seed, beat the 6th seed and then tie to Green Bay in the divisional round (assuming GB win out?)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
themunn":1z6807kt said:
GeorgeKush":1z6807kt said:
we won't lose. look at the 49er's schedule. tell me if you see a trend. wwLwwLwwTwwLww?.

does that mean they'll lose to us, beat Arizona, enter as the 3rd seed, beat the 6th seed and then tie to Green Bay in the divisional round (assuming GB win out?)

Sounds about right, then since we'll hold the tie breakers over the newly formed Green Francisco Packy Whiners, we win the NFCCG by default.

Zowert

Reaction score
It is going to be the loudest in the Clink since Marshawn Lynch unleashed his Beast Mode on the Saints in the wild card playoffs.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3j82q8f0 said:
This game is no gimme. The 49ers are a tough football team. They're playing to clinch the division, which makes them even more dangerous. This will be the hardest game of the year for us.

Coming into this game, SF is the best team we've played all year. Definitely the biggest test for us, and it won't be easy at all. They are playing for the division title so it's not like last night was the climax to the regular season. We just played two pretty poor teams, so the competition next Sunday is going to be in a whole other universe.

Hawker

Reaction score
If we lose this game, at home, I will have a hard time picking any NFC playoff team with a better shot than SF at making it to the big game. I want this W. Keep the hope alive that Arizona somehow wins in the bay and we hold court at home against a good Jeff Fisher squad.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
God we really needed Tom Brady to find a way to win last night. Then we'd be playing for division title next week. Plus, I lost my fantasy playoff game last night by two points even though I had Welker and Hernandez. Stupid Pats.

Go Hawks!

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
If San Fran wins back to back road games in New England and Seattle, they deserve any accolades they get.

That being said, I like Seattle's chances this week on the big stage. I can see a bit of a letdown from San Fran. Great opportunity to put Russell Wilson in the national spotlight for ROY and prove that the Seahawks current run isn't a fluke.

mikeak

Reaction score
Austin Hawk":3bvxiv4s said:
God we really needed Tom Brady to find a way to win last night. Then we'd be playing for division title next week. Plus, I lost my fantasy playoff game last night by two points even though I had Welker and Hernandez. Stupid Pats.

Go Hawks!

Better than loosing it because you stupidly decided to start Stafford instead of Russell Wilson............yep this guy did that

Jiggy

Reaction score
We're still playing for a shot at the division title. Albeit a very diminished chance at one compared to where we were at 5pm Sunday night.

Who ever expected the Patriots to tank like that for any period of time during that game? Sure it's hard to expect that the Cardinals are going to beat the 9'ers but Any Given Sunday is always in effect and a team that is playing for pride and hopefully in our case their head coaches job is a very dangerous team. If one of their QB's wakes the f up and realizes that he is a QB in the NFL, this could be a good game.

Don't be confused though, I don't have any illusions that the Cardinals have better then a 10% chance at this game.

zhawk

Reaction score
PhillySeahawk":g6tnlhyu said:
If San Fran wins back to back road games in New England and Seattle, they deserve any accolades they get.

That being said, I like Seattle's chances this week on the big stage. I can see a bit of a letdown from San Fran. Great opportunity to put Russell Wilson in the national spotlight for ROY and prove that the Seahawks current run isn't a fluke.

and what if we drop a 40 burger on them like we did in philly some years back :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
zhawk":swvbf7qo said:
PhillySeahawk":swvbf7qo said:

and what if we drop a 40 burger on them like we did in philly some years back :thirishdrinkers:

Only 40? Screw that, those bastards deserve 60+

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
If we lose, imma do a youtube video like that one cowboys fan going crazy!

So I hope we win!

haha. Im joking, but I will definitely feel that way!

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
Well if there is a team that is able to steal a win in Seattle it is the Niners. Their ground it out hard nose defence travels well. Still, both teams play similar football and whoever turns the ball over less will win. We are both in good shape whoever loses this game. I can't see you guys losing at home to the Rams and the Niners should beat AZ at the 'Stick.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
BayAreafbfan":3c68o055 said:
Well if there is a team that is able to steal a win in Seattle it is the Niners. Their ground it out hard nose defence travels well. Still, both teams play similar football and whoever turns the ball over less will win. We are both in good shape whoever loses this game. I can't see you guys losing at home to the Rams and the Niners should beat AZ at the 'Stick.

I think the only reason the 9ers are winning is cause of Jim Harbaugh. He's pretty good at halftime adjustments and such.