Are you scared of this Niner's Defense?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Nope. Especially if Justin Smith is out. I definatly respect them though and know it will be a tough challenge.

I'm confident in Russell Wilson against any defense.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Definitely the best D we will play all year. Brady lit them up real good but they will be our biggest challenge since we played them last. Hopefully our OL is up to the challenge, because their front plays tough

mistaowen

Reaction score
They were beyond gassed in the second half with the up tempo offense. I think we should take care of business at home. I don't see us giving up 41 to their offense......damn it Pats defense.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
No....more pissed that the Patriots couldn't hold down the niners offense.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I'm not scared per say. It is just football. I might say I want to win pretty bad and that presents a few nerves come game time. Every time.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Im actually more worried about the 9ers offense at this point, they had things moving REALLY well for most of that game. I hate to say it but I really like their OC.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I am super pumped about how well the Hawks are playing but there is no question that the 49ers are excellent. Offense, defense, special teams. The Hawks will have to play a perfect game to beat them. Could be the 2 best teams in the NFL

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think it will be the toughest game at CLink this year by far. This game is going to come down to the wire. Heart attack stuff in the making. I think we blew our load with blowouts for a while.

rlkats

Reaction score
The game will be tough. This was a unexpected win for me. Good luck next week. Your qb and team are scary good. I love that we have possibly the two best teams in the NFC I feel. Go niners

hawker84

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2lfvpuf5 said:
Im actually more worried about the 9ers offense at this point, they had things moving REALLY well for most of that game. I hate to say it but I really like their OC.

patriots secondary has been there achiles heel all year..we will not give up all those long plays... it's the short middle field stuff that worries me.. our linebackers are horrible in coverage... oh and gore gashing us up the gut... wagnor had better bring his a game... hill looked slow as hell again today, that's a worry.

JKent82

Reaction score
I'm not scared but they still got a damn good defense. Brady was on a mission in the second half, he was playing out of his mind. Til SF went back and scored and then Brady totally screwed it up. Way to go Tom. I hate you.

If we can stop the run we'll be alright. If not it's gonna be on Russell.

And if we can't run, it's gonna be a lot tougher to score.

It all comes down to line play. We gotta play great on both sides of the line.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Scared? No. Like someone said earlier, I have respect for them, but our team had chances to win in the last moments against them in the first matchup, and our team has grown, and evolved quite a bit since then.

I have confidence that this is a winnable game. Our offense will move the ball better this time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I am. Giving up some touchdowns to the league's best QB doesn't mean they're bad. Their front seven is fast, tough, and much better suited to shut down both the zone-read and the run than the Bears were. Their secondary will be another strong matchup for our receiving corps. And our guard situation is extremely worrisome right now.

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
if we can't stop that quick trap run up the middle that they kept burning us with last time, we will have a hard time stopping their offense.

bryantology79

Reaction score
never scared, but more worried about their offense with the added element of kap's legs. would love to see chancellor catch him by surprise and light him up