Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:50 pm
  • That huge 28 point comeback for nothing.
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:56 pm
  • dammit im an idiot!
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 pm
  • I think I'm gonna :pukeface: Goddamnit NE! Thanks fer nutt'n!!! What a waste of feeling great all day! :cry:

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:14 pm
  • I think the Patriots win easily if not for the KO return by James. That totally swung momentum in a hurry.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:15 pm
  • Funny how I said if they can face guard like against Houston then no problem. Then early penalty in NE defender didn't turn his head.....
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 pm
  • mikeak wrote:Funny how I said if they can face guard like against Houston then no problem. Then early penalty in NE defender didn't turn his head.....

Uhhh...English please?
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:26 pm
  • That god damn pats special teams and defense is a joke. They deserve to lose.
    strohmin
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:28 pm
  • Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    mikeak wrote:Funny how I said if they can face guard like against Houston then no problem. Then early penalty in NE defender didn't turn his head.....

Uhhh...English please?

Early in this thread I said that NE got away with PI against Houston and if the refs called a game like that again then they would beat 49ers.

The opposite happened as Taliban got called on a copy of a play they didn't get called on last week.

Makes sense?
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:59 am
  • Can understand now how the Cards beat them at home.

They took a plane then a bus to the stadium and suited up.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:50 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

Our D has been our WEAK link for years.... Give our O a D like The Hawks and the team be undefeated. But this game is on the O 4 TO is completly UNACCEPTABLE especially Ridley TO in the third quarter thats a minimum of a 10 point swing, and add all the drops by WR and it gave the game to the 9ers.

That said Pats showed that 49ers D can be scored on, hell layed 24 on them in 1 qrtr imagine if they decided to play say I dont know at HALF TIME.

But I apologize I expected more from my team than this I still hope see you guys in New Orleans.... :)
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:05 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

Our D has been our WEAK link for years.... Give our O a D like The Hawks and the team be undefeated. But this game is on the O 4 TO is completly UNACCEPTABLE especially Ridley TO in the third quarter thats a minimum of a 10 point swing, and add all the drops by WR and it gave the game to the 9ers.

That said Pats showed that 49ers D can be scored on, hell layed 24 on them in 1 qrtr imagine if they decided to play say I dont know at HALF TIME.

But I apologize I expected more from my team than this I still hope see you guys in New Orleans.... :)

Our most important defensive player was on the sideline during the entire second half except for 1 play. But no, they didn't show that. They showed that they are a historically good offense. Not just anyone can do that against the 49ers defense.

You guys are on pace to score 578 points. The only team that scored more was the 2007 Patriots. To even suggest that "just anyone" can put up points like that team is insane. This, over the last 5 years, is the best offense the NFL has ever seen, and the second best one isn't close.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 am
  • 5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 am
  • Pats beat the wrong team....Themselves.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 am
  • Largent80 wrote:Pats beat the wrong team....Themselves.

1 BILLION times agree, but the 9ers had the PERFECT spot, Pats just played 2 VERY tough AFC Foes in a row. (Miami in Miami, which is always tough for the Pats, and the #1 seed texans.) I think ANY Pats fan being honest would have been happy with being 2-1 in that set w the one loss to a non AFC team.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:28 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.

I think he was just pointing out the fact that you're making excuses for why your team lost. I think the best excuse is that they were beat by a better [prepared] team. Niners are down two starting WRs, and their backup RB who is a huge contributor to the team. Not to mention, losing Justin Smith at halftime, and playing a QB who's only started 5 games.

Want to know what I think? I think 24 pts in a quarter proves that conservative prevent-style zone defense does nothing but allow the other team opportunities to get back into the game. I don't believe that it is an issue of the Patriots "finally got going" or offense got "clicking" and now look out!... I think the Niners had a well executed gameplan and when they had the lead, Harbaugh reverted to the lay-and-pray style that he loves so much. He likes to sit on a lead and get conservative. Clearly that doesn't work against a team of the Patriots' caliber.

In any event, I thought it was a stellar game for football fans.
    JSeahawks wrote:We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.
    60niners
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:36 am
  • LOL @ Pats and Whiners fans on our board discussing their teams....
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:45 am
  • Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:00 am
  • 60niners wrote:
    PatsFanNH wrote:5 golden,

I think he was just pointing out the fact that you're making excuses for why your team lost. I think the best excuse is that they were beat by a better [prepared] team. Niners are down two starting WRs, and their backup RB who is a huge contributor to the team. Not to mention, losing Justin Smith at halftime, and playing a QB who's only started 5 games.

Want to know what I think? I think 24 pts in a quarter proves that conservative prevent-style zone defense does nothing but allow the other team opportunities to get back into the game. I don't believe that it is an issue of the Patriots "finally got going" or offense got "clicking" and now look out!... I think the Niners had a well executed gameplan and when they had the lead, Harbaugh reverted to the lay-and-pray style that he loves so much. He likes to sit on a lead and get conservative. Clearly that doesn't work against a team of the Patriots' caliber.

In any event, I thought it was a stellar game for football fans.

Again, a 9er fan excuse for the 4th quarter. The Pats are down our Best Punt returner and #3 WR in Edelman as well as Gronk on Offense. we Also replaced 2 ALL PRO Olineman this year. Also your D did not stop the Pats they stopped themselves with drops and fumbles, saying otherwise is revising History.

As for D, The Pats D is what it is. I am proud my team for not giving up and almost stealing a win they didnt deserve. All said I am confident with my team and the AFC teams.. and if/when we get to the SB I worry about the NFC Opponent then. (I truly hope its the HAWKS their fans are not obnoxious.. and seem deserving of a little celebration!
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:12 am
  • Horrible first half PatsFan, but your team did come through. I think the upbeate tempo of the 2nd half had a big influence on the Niners play. And, while I think that you guys have by far the best team in the AFC, I have to admit I would be worried to see you in the SB. That said, you are a class act and I wish you and your team the best (unless you play the Seahawks of course!).
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Of course, the 49ers were without their starting WR as well (Mario Manningham), so everyone had some injuries.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:07 am

our kicker missed an early FG, our TE walker fumbled in the redzone, so please, dont go there. you guys scored 24 because we reverted to 'safe mode'. its basically our coordinator acting stupid and playing it safe with our prevent pass D. it backfired and we started playing man again(like we did most of the game), which saved us in the end.

RolandDeschain wrote:Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

we have the worst kicker in the league that missed 10FGs... you guys scored 50 points back to back. and we still have more points than you in the regular season. if we're average, what are you? LOL
    FriscosFinest
    NET Rookie

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:24 am
  • FriscosFinest wrote:we have the worst kicker in the league that missed 10FGs... you guys scored 50 points back to back. and we still have more points than you in the regular season. if we're average, what are you? LOL

What are we? Average, on the year. In the past few weeks, our offense is elite, however. Coinciding with Wilson being turned loose and allowed to do more. Meanwhile, you guys have the best O-line in football, and Kaepernick's not putting up a ton of points every week. Also, don't hate on us just because your franchise has never put up back-to-back 50-burgers, even though you played the same two teams this year that we did it against.

Wilson would probably be averaging 5 passing TDs a game behind your O-line. Good work on recovering all four of Kaepernick's fumbles @ Foxboro, by the way. If he does that here, you guys are getting blown out.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am
  • patsfanNH... thanks for being a classy apponent on our site... you're team stunk the joint up and almost pulled off one of the greatest comebacks in your teams history.. uh but ya didn't... that said, i think the pats are still a dominent team in the AFC, but honestly, right now i think Denver is the best team in the AFC.. they have peyton and that offense clicking, and they have a much better defense than you guys.. you're going to have to deal with them to get to New Orleans...

whiner fans, i agree, your team went into lets play to not lose mode and it almost cost you.. that's why you don't relax on an apponent, you put your foot on their throat and stomp... so for all you whiners calling us bush league for running up the score on your forum, you might wanna take a page out of our coaches book...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:patsfanNH... thanks for being a classy apponent on our site

I'd like to reiterate this, and also say that you're more than welcome to be a permanent resident around here, like BoX is from the 49ers side of things. Hope to see ya around! Besides...we may meet up in the Super Bowl. :devil:
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm
  • my only question is what did it cost to have the Pats take a dive like that?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information