So much for the division next week...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My initial reaction was of disgust. I turned the channel after that 49ers TD in the third quarter. But then, I remembered what really matters.

We have Russell Wilson.

The Seahawks are only the third team in NFL history to post back-to-back 50+ point games.

Okay, I'm too lazy to go search all the other fun stats pertinent to the Hawks right now but the point is clear. This 2012 Seattle Seahawks team is no joke. Even when they don't play their best defense, the defense manages to make game-changing plays. Even when we lose some of our top defensive players, our backups step in and step up. The depth of this team is ridiculous.

We may or may not win the division this year but more importantly, this team is going to be scary good for YEARS to come.

Thank you Paul Allen. Thank you Pete Carroll. Thank you John Schneider.

I'm not going to waste another moment lamenting on what could have been with the 49ers/Patriots game. What I am going to do is re-watch the Seahawks/Bills game tonight in total bliss of not only what IS but what WILL BE.

pehawk

Reaction score
DONT GIVE UP HOPE. I'm telling you, that AZ vs 49er rivalry is legit.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm not at all scared to go on the road in the playoffs. There's not a team out there that I feel we can't beat, our house or their's.

Fox0r

Reaction score
F--- it. We win the Super Bowl this year. RW becomes a legend in his first year. Bookmark this thread so we can all glimmer in it's amazingness after our celebratory hangovers wear off in February.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
JSeahawks":1czo7hkp said:
I'm not at all scared to go on the road in the playoffs. There's not a team out there that I feel we can't beat, our house or their's.

I agree 100%. I also think pehawk is on to something. There's hope.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Aros, long before the Pats crapped in their bed, I got comfortable with being a wild card. Some of the bad ass teams of the last few years have had to do it the hard way, on the road, in the playoffs. Our boys wouldn't have to if they had brought some emotion to a couple of road games this year, so if they have to learn to bring that emotion on the road in the playoffs, so be it.

gargantual

Reaction score
hawksfan515":9xw4ppsk said:
I don't care what the Pats do, we need to kick the 9ers ass, they've had it long coming.
I can't possibly agree with this sentiment more than I do. I want this REAL bad. I frigging DESPISE Hairball. We need to win next week, and we CAN DO IT!

In our house, almost beat them last time....bring it on Beotches!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Scottemojo":wu3vud2p said:
Aros, long before the Pats crapped in their bed, I got comfortable with being a wild card. Some of the bad ass teams of the last few years have had to do it the hard way, on the road, in the playoffs. Our boys wouldn't have to if they had brought some emotion to a couple of road games this year, so if they have to learn to bring that emotion on the road in the playoffs, so be it.

I'm with ya brother. The division might have been fool's gold all along but you're right. This season could very much be aligning not unlike the Giants 9-7, get in and win it all scenarios.

Right now, I can't even think of a team we simply can't beat.

With Wilson, I honestly feel the possibilities are endless.

KK84

Reaction score
One score game now. I can't wait to see Jim douchebag harbaughs face after they blow this one

drdiags

Reaction score
Giving up a 28 pt lead would have me going ballistic. Good on the Patriots to show some life because they were getting their butt kicked in the first half. That Woodhead dude is a sneaky little bugger BTW.