Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. RATING: PG-13
Re: Pats will help you on Sunday Night..
Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:31 pm
  • I have actually grown pretty fond of Brady. He isn't a total arse, says all the right things that I can see and hear and is just an amazing QB. I don't know how many times, early in games, I have seen him run a drive with an empty backfield the entire length of the field. Basically saying "we are going to pass and screw you" then systematically just pick a defense apart.

I also think the Pats are more physical than people give them credit for. Are they SF physical? Probably not, but them they don't have to be.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm
  • I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

He is just a great player.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:37 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.
    Last edited by Scottemojo on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.

Well crap now I seem stupid.

Ehh, I'm a little biased though, I like the guy.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm
  • I love Brady. I like watching elite athletes. He's a master.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:I love Brady. I like watching elite athletes. He's a master.

Agreed. I used to "hate" him, but I've come around.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    Blitzfan wrote:Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?

Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.

There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm
  • Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:59 pm
  • Blitzfan wrote:
    hawksfan515 wrote:
    Blitzfan wrote:Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?

Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.

There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.

IDK, I have seen blowout losses and close losses, and by far the worst losses are when it seems like the win is stolen from you. The Browns game and the Dolphins game really stressed me as a fan. I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.

And yeah, I want to see the field covered in Niner bodies too. I can't stand their fans, but their football team is good and I want the Hawks to take them out hard no matter their condition.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:10 pm
  • hawksfan515 wrote: I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.

You will NEVER see a Niner fan say the Hawks are better than them. Remember the entire last decade? They beat up on the Niners for most of the 2000's, went to the playoffs 6 times, with some really good wins, a 13-3 season of our own, a SB trip and even splitting with them during the 08-09 seasons when the team was decimated with injuries. Nothing but excuses the entire time... In 2010, the Niner fans were the early favorite to win the West by a mile, especially in the opener in Seattle the Hawks laid a full blown SMACKDOWN on them and there was nothing but excuses. They kept talking while they went 1-6.

One good season with a single home playoff win and they are the Dyna-Niners again.

THAT is why I hate Niner fans and that is why I hope NE embarrasses them badly on national TV so the Hawks have a shot at doing the same the following week.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:40 am
  • mikeak wrote:A few missed armguard PI's and a few ghost PIs against 49ers and the Pats should be able to dominate again....

Mikeak,

I read your post and I am use to the team the Pats play say that after their game. I will say this why is it people see one side but miss the obvious fouls the other team makes as well? for example the PI called on Arington AFTER the ball was obviously tipped? Or the fact Lloyd was impeded long after the 5 yrd chuck rule ALL Night! The difference is this.. the Pats D found a way to overcome the phantom calls the Texans HIGHLY VAUNTED D couldn't. 9and also the Pats O were able overcome the NO calls as well..)

EVERY game has bad calls it is what happens when it is human refs in the game.. they miss things.

Oh and the ONLY thing Texans fans had a beef about from the game was the Pats O lineman holding JJ wat DOWN (IE keeping him from jumping.) but even they said if the refs dont call it why would they stop doing it.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 am
  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    PatsFanNH wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...

SCARY fact.... Pats have NEVER EVER lost in december at the Razor... EVER.. :P

That is pretty good.

My question though, have you beaten any really good teams there? Just wondering, cause the 9ers are pretty darn good!

well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 am
  • First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Starter

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:15 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.

Yep 9ers sound screwed.

None the less, go Pats!!! :thirishdrinkers:
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 am
  • HawkRiderFan wrote:First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.

I think BB will dare them to throw and keep the pressure on their young QB.. I expect a few blitzes by Mayo to introdue himself to their QB.. (and a lot of run blitzes by spikes.)
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie

Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 am
  • I think if the Pats just stack the box, that the Niners make them pay for it. CK looks better than Smith with my eye test and Smith could do it when dared.

If the Pats are able to move the ball, it won't matter. The Pats hung 23 on the Hawks in Seattle and it could have been much worse. That could have easily been 35.
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 am
  • PatsFanNH, don't worry about mikeak; he's just a pessimist that thinks his pessimism is a result of exceedingly high intelligence and he feels the need to educate us.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:41 pm
  • you're a liar and I hate your team.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm
  • ya uh, 31-3? thanks for the help.... this game is over.. thanks but we'll take it from here...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm
  • Funny how these teams with soft defenses and explosive offenses can get punched in the mouth and fold like a chair... I'm a Cards fan come week 17, that's all I gotta say
    chawx
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:47 pm
  • What help!
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• Eff the Pats.
    "Somebody needs to work some Photoshop magic and put Harbaugh in the car with Pete handing him a nice warm glass of Shut the F*ck Up"
    SlimHawk80
    NET Veteran

• I swear this happens every time I have to pull for a team I hate! Thanks for nothing NE...
    I would rather have an army of Dogs led by a Pug than an army of Pugs led by a Dog. ~Napoleon
    pugs1
    NET Starter

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
  • Eurgh.

It's 3:48am and I stayed up for this. Thanks a bunch, Patriots.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
  • Remember west coast finesse teams can't compete with the east coast.
    seabowl
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 pm
  • Ridley is as dependable as Brown of the Eagles. He'll be in Bills office tomorrow for a chat he won't soon forget.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
  • When one of my favorite teams can help my other favorite team and they don't.........that pisses me of 2x....I'm proud to be a Seahawks fan tonight and embarrassed to be a Patriots fan.....I don't blame you cussing them out, trust me I'm doing it too!
    EmonacoZ71
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:53 pm
  • Well assuming we win next week....theres always the cards lol.
    jhball
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:54 pm
  • This is help? Ah I don't think so......stupid Patriots.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:58 pm
  • Get thee hence Patsfan. You've lost any credibility here and are teetering on the brink of an arse whoopin'

Damn Pats. Can't even show up in thier own place.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:03 pm
  • man 9ers are good
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:05 pm
  • Well, on the bright side......winning tonight means Harbaugh doesn't have to worry about losing two in a row.
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 pm
  • It's to 14 now, keep the trash talking going!

"Pats are blowing it!"
    5280Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm
  • VaporHawk wrote:man 9ers are good

Yep, they're very good. But NE is making them look like the greatest of all time. This is as much about NE melting down as it is the Niners dominating. They won't be this good in front of the 12th man next week.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:14 pm
  • Unbelievable. Now this'll only be the 2nd time ever that I'll cheer for the Cards (week 17 of course). 49ers are the 2nd most insufferable team (their coach more than anything), after only the Stealers.

You let us down Tom. Damn.

I guess what they're saying about "finesse" teams wilting after being punched in the mouth by a physical team is right on the mark. And to think I've wanted a Brady-esque team all these years!
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 pm
  • Well at least the pats are making it interesting. Desperately hoping its not too late
    35!
    AHH-OOH!
    KK84
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:38 pm
  • Lets go PATS! comeback in motion
    "Somebody needs to work some Photoshop magic and put Harbaugh in the car with Pete handing him a nice warm glass of Shut the F*ck Up"
    SlimHawk80
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:40 pm
  • Oh man! I'm sorry I doubted you OP..
    chawx
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:41 pm
  • hahahaha you guys are idiots!
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:Tied ballgame! Amazing comeback by the Pats! Now let's put this one to bed!

Pats have all the momentum right now, and if they can manage to win this thing, how much of a gut punch is that for the 49ers?

I think that would be an even better result than if the Pats had just come out and smoked them.

Make it so, football gods.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• Wow, this game has been awesome, go Pats!
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Who'd have thought they'd come back and tie this after the way the Niners started this game.
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm
  • Okay, that thing I said about momentum, forget that.

Let's just hope that quick score means the 49ers D didn't get much rest.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:44 pm
  • THIS is why you keep the petal to the metal in the NFL.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 pm
  • KARAVARUS wrote:THIS is why you keep the petal to the metal in the NFL.

no kidding... screw the wimps that whine about running up the score
    blue 22
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:47 pm
  • If the 49ers lose this game, this could be one that stays with them for a while.
    Zybot
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm
  • Not so fast Seahawks fans, NE just it tied up with 28 unanswered points???? LOL, and now the whiners come back to life with another TD???? this would be funny if it weren't so ridiculous.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:48 pm
  • Ack!
    Downright thuggish.
    Blitzfan
    * NET Alumni *

PreviousNext

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information